Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:

Next Fans Forum meeting soley about the takeover will be on 9 January.

I think the CAFCpicks stuff is a mis-reading of the last FF minutes when it was said that there was another party doing DD (true, I'm lead to believe from other sources) and that this 5th party would make a decision within two weeks.

That gets garbled in the re-telling to "happening in two weeks".

This 5th party may or may not have made a decision and if they have it might be to not proceed.

When it's on the OS

I personally think when it does finally happen it will be suddenly, without warning.
    when it happens - and i don't know when that will be - i will announce it on here and that will be followed by an announcement on the official site - that i can guarantee
    Zzzzz
  • DOUCHER said:

I think the CAFCpicks stuff is a mis-reading of the last FF minutes when it was said that there was another party doing DD (true, I'm lead to believe from other sources) and that this 5th party would make a decision within two weeks.

This 5th party may or may not have made a decision and if they have it might be to not proceed.

When it's on the OS

I personally think when it does finally happen it will be suddenly, without warning.
    when it happens - and i don't know when that will be - i will announce it on here and that will be followed by an announcement on the official site - that i can guarantee
    I personally guarantee that Charlton will be sold at some point - see I’ve just beaten the official site to the breaking news! I’m a prophet!
  • I guarantee, that I will not be the first to break the news that the takeover has gone through, therefore, do not wait for me to tell you
  • DOUCHER said:

When it's on the OS

Thanks Bexley
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

When it's on the OS

I'll ring you as soon as I know. Usual email address for the pictures?

• I’ve got a day off work. I think I might start at page1 and read all 1353 pages to see what is really going on with the sale.

You’ll need a week not a day!
  • I’ve got a day off work. I think I might start at page1 and read all 1353 pages to see what is really going on with the sale.

In a nutshell...the thread repeats that "we're not worth the asking price"(whatever that is), and RD loses a £1M a month".

Sadly we don't have a queue of keen, ambitious, loaded enough buyers who are not put off by this...

#ItsWorthWhatSomebodyWantsToPay

• The joke is if, and its a big if, he is loosing £1m a month, he has lost best part of £20m since this thread began!

If it wasn't so sad it would be bloody hilarious.
  • edited December 2018

The joke is if, and its a big if, he is loosing £1m a month, he has lost best part of £20m since this thread began!

He hasn't lost it though. His company loans the money to Charlton and gets interest paid to him on the loan. He hopes to recover the loaned sums from the exorbitant sum he seems to want for the club. Suspect as some point he will have to write it off.
  • shirty5 said:
    1) chances of the septuagenarian shitforbrains having heard of the FLP approx nil
    2) chances of the septuagenarian shitforbrains reading it, if he knows it exists approx nil
    3) chances of the septuagenarian shitforbrains having the first clue who Rob Lee is or was approx nil
    4) after all that the septuagenarian shitforbrains's response guaranteed to be "disgruntled ex-employee, huh, it's putting off all my potential buyers"
  • edited December 2018
    cafc-west said:

The joke is if, and its a big if, he is loosing £1m a month, he has lost best part of £20m since this thread began!

He hasn't lost it though. His company loans the money to Charlton and gets interest paid to him on the loan. He hopes to recover the loaned sums from the exorbitant sum he seems to want from the club. Suspect as some point he will have to write it off.
    He will have to write it off so he has lost it and any interest he is earning he is having to put into the club to allow it to then pay him it!

Isn’t your point basically like saying I have not lost my bet that Charlton would be in the Premier League by 2019 because it is still 2018 but essentially it is utterly implausible / impossible we will be in the PL in 2019 so whilst I have not yet technically lost the bet I know I will be writing it off.
  • Sponsored links:

• joeaddick said:

I’ve got a day off work. I think I might start at page1 and read all 1353 pages to see what is really going on with the sale.

In a nutshell...the thread repeats that "we're not worth the asking price"(whatever that is), and RD loses a £1M a month".

Sadly we don't have a queue of keen, ambitious, loaded enough buyers who are not put off by this...

#ItsWorthWhatSomebodyWantsToPay

Don't forget the fish puns.
  • Roland make Jiminez seem like Vichai.
  • Roland make Jiminez seem like Vichai.

I vote for Stigs "septuagenarian shitforbrains's"
  • cafc-west said:

He hasn't lost it though. His company loans the money to Charlton and gets interest paid to him on the loan. He hopes to recover the loaned sums from the exorbitant sum he seems to want from the club. Suspect as some point he will have to write it off.
    Surely if you are paying out £1m/month and then paying yourself 3%/month from a company that only loses money you will need to find an even richer fool to take that company over.
    I’m glad it’s his money and not mine, shame it’s my club he’s doing it with.
  • shirty5 said:
    1) chances of the septuagenarian shitforbrains having heard of the FLP approx nil
    2) chances of the septuagenarian shitforbrains reading it, if he knows it exists approx nil
    3) chances of the septuagenarian shitforbrains having the first clue who Rob Lee is or was approx nil
    4) after all that the septuagenarian shitforbrains's response guaranteed to be "disgruntled ex-employee, huh, it's putting off all my potential buyers"
    Wonder if anyone on here knows where he eats or lives...:),be good to send a couple or more copies...;)
  • cafc-west said:

He hasn't lost it though. His company loans the money to Charlton and gets interest paid to him on the loan. He hopes to recover the loaned sums from the exorbitant sum he seems to want for the club. Suspect as some point he will have to write it off.
    cafc-west said:

The interest just increases the debt, I hope to be the king of England one day, it's about as likely as RD getting his money back.
  • cafc-west said:

He has lost it though, as there is pretty much zero chance of him getting it all back.
  • So.
    Who is the expert at Charlton to take command during the next transfer window?
  • Roland out?
  • Solidgone said:

Roland out?

How much will we get for him?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!