Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Less &_less posts on this thread these days. Time for some more fish puns.
  • Options
    Ah! Pollocks!
  • Options
    I’ve just about halibut full of that.
  • Options

Leipzig have upped their offer for Lookman.

Is this why Duchatelet is hanging on?

Really?
    Even if true, what benefit will that be to the rotting old twunt?
    I hope to hell that it is true and we can be shot of the despicable liar for good.
    It would make some sense of Everton's non selection of AL thus far this season.
    You may have seen on another thread recently that whilst owner of Standard, RD constructed a specific clause in the TPO contract of Michy Batshuayi that if he was sold whilst RD was still owner then RD would personally receive a cut of the transfer fee (him - not the club!).

I don't think this can possibly happen with Lookman (i.e. I don't think RD would receive the money personally from any sell-on clause) because Lookman was never a TPO contract but yes I think there is a likelihood that something would go indirectly into RDs pocket if Everton sell to Leipzig and RD is still Charlton owner.
  • Options
    So the tyre kickers have kicked all four of Mr Messer Football club tyres, Old banger worth £100 , Mr Messer wants £1500, but will throw in furry dice, a brand new spare remould, and a crook-lock.

The tyre kickers want to pay £75, and the rest will be made up with PS4, a twist and go scooter with a bolloxed clutch, and a snide rolex.

Someone tell me i am wrong!
  • Options

So the tyre kickers have kicked all four of Mr Messer Football club tyres, Old banger worth £100 , Mr Messer wants £1500, but will throw in furry dice, a brand new spare remould, and a crook-lock.

The tyre kickers want to pay £75, and the rest will be made up with PS4, a twist and go scooter with a bolloxed clutch, and a snide rolex.

I am none the wiser
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    If Lookman were to be sold for the reported £22 mil how much does RD stand to make and do we think that will be enough to push the sale of the club over the line? i.e pay off the outstanding Directors loans or whatever the f@ck is holding up the deal!
  • Options
    If Lookman was sold and the club received a % of the sale there is no evidence to suggest it would have any kind of impact on selling the club. He might pocket the money and walk away or pay off the directors or equally he might use it to subsidise the running costs until January.
  • Options

I am none the wiser
    But you are better informed

• Options
    johnny73 said:

If Lookman was sold and the club received a % of the sale there is no evidence to suggest it would have any kind of impact on selling the club. He might pocket the money and walk away or pay off the directors or equally he might use it to subsidise the running costs until January.

He would have to be mad to do that...hold on a sec..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Would love to mate, except I ain’t got a fucking clue what you’re wrong about!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Addickted said:

Tomorrow will see an existing bidder back in the room.

Following three winners and a place on my super yankee at the weekend and a chat with a mate( who's a retired accountant who spent nine months at PWC), I will be withdrawing my current offer to buy the Club (revised upwards to £735 and a family pack of Curly Wurlies) and submitting a new bid.

This revised, revised bid will now total £1,000 (and a tin of Quality Street/Heroes/Celebrations, whichever RD would prefer) for complete control of the Club. I am satisfied that the DDs previously carried out on the Club have not thrown up any unsurmountable issues and my application to the EFL will include the reinstatement of breakfasts (continental only) and bottled water for the youth teams.

Although I admit I may struggle to fund further than the first 48 hours, the opportunity to do some serious dick swinging on this board cannot be over estimated.

I would like to formally add the following to make this a consortium bid:
    £18.62

One Mitre football from like 3-4 years ago that I sometimes kick around in my living room.

Two large Cadbury bars (the stuff made in the UK, not the absolute nonsense we get here). I may be able to be talked into springing for Fruit and Nut.

This offer expires in 48 hours or whenever I stop finding my own post amusing., which, on second thought, means the offer does not expire.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    can I be in your consortium please? I got £12 cash, £3.50 in tesco vouchers, a box of maltesers (open but still in the fridge) and a spare wheel with a decentish tyre to fit a Ford Focus that i'm gonna auction on here?

Edit: There is no expiry date on this offer, BUT, just incase I get peckish, the maltesers may change
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Wasn’t there a fella linked with Everton who was involved in some capacity with the takeover?

Selling Lookman, and not loaning him would be cash for Roland, which meant a scenario where the takeover moves closer...

Probably a long shot...

Fingers crossed
  • Options
    I thought the takeover was dead in the water?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    _nam11 said:

It was, until @SDAddick Started building a consortium

Can I get in with 50p and a lb of grapes* please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Too generous, but am sure it will be accepted.
  • Options
    *the grapes have seen better days, I was storing them in the genital hammock of an old pair of perished swimming shorts (ice white with royal blue action flash if you’re interested), turns out that wasn’t my best idea
  • Options
    I have a spare roll of duct tape and whatever coins I can find in the sofa to offer.
  • Options

can I be in your consortium please? I got £12 cash, £3.50 in tesco vouchers, a box of maltesers (open but still in the fridge) and a spare wheel with a decentish tyre to fit a Ford Focus that i'm gonna auction on here?

Edit: There is no expiry date on this offer, BUT, just incase I get peckish, the maltesers may change

You've opened a box of Maltesers and there's still some left? Nah, you're a fraud.
  • Options

You've opened a box of Maltesers and there's still some left? Nah, you're a fraud.
    You can't say things like that on here mate.
  • Options
    The delay in paying staff bonuses suggests to me that the Belgians still hope someone else will pay them.
  • Options

The delay in paying staff bonuses suggests to me that the Belgians still hope someone else will pay them.

Thought that was a private matter
  • Options

It would suggest to me that we should be even more worried about our club, I can see administration appearing over the horizon.
  • Options
    Mal said:

It would suggest to me that we should be even more worried about our club, I can see administration appearing over the horizon.
    That would make absolutely no sense for RD surely given that the debts are effectively owed back to him ?!?
  • Options

There were other significant unpaid bills from last season as of ten days ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!