Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Fumbluff said:

Apologies for asking and maybe it’s really a question just for @NapaAddick but can anyone remind me if we think that if the Aussies are successful in their £37-45m bid for the club (and all property etc.) will they then still owe Stay-Pricks £65m or does that just go away?

It goes away.
  • shitweasel - brilliant

I have committed to adding that to my vocabulary on here, fair play sir!
  • I feel it encapsulates him nicely.... :)
  • Fumbluff said:

Apologies for asking and maybe it’s really a question just for @NapaAddick but can anyone remind me if we think that if the Aussies are successful in their £37-45m bid for the club (and all property etc.) will they then still owe Stay-Pricks £65m or does that just go away?

It goes away.

Otherwise the Aussies would be paying £110m
  • And now the end is near, and it's thread's final curtain
  • Please God make it end.
  • I too feel as though the Australian take over won’t happen.
  • edited August 2018

Ere Rolly, this is what well appointed CEOs do a well run football clubs -

"Barnsley Football Club's CEO sent a letter of support to a fan suffering from depression.

What an amazing gesture from the club"

I got all choked up reading this. That has got to be up there in one of the kindest, most understanding letters I've ever read. It's so understanding that I wonder if the CEO has some experience of mental illness in some way. If I got this when I was ill I would genuinely feel supported by something that was a big part of my life. I think it would make me feel there was a point in carrying on.
    And to think I had you down as a hard bastard.

Edit: Couldn’t agree more with your post. And clearly mistaken identity on my part :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Just like a dude firework the thread is spluttering to a very poor lifeless end.
  • Ignore Henry's predictions that the sale will be finalised when we reach page whatever. I have it on good authority that Roly will bugger off when I have received 1000 Lols (I rarely post so this one needs 300 or so).

In the unlikely event this is true I’ve given you a LOL. Doing my bit.
  • Scoham said:

Ignore Henry's predictions that the sale will be finalised when we reach page whatever. I have it on good authority that Roly will bugger off when I have received 1000 Lols (I rarely post so this one needs 300 or so).

In the unlikely event this is true I’ve given you a LOL. Doing my bit.
    I've reciprocated.

Two Lols so far. Roland, 'Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
  • Ignore Henry's predictions that the sale will be finalised when we reach page whatever. I have it on good authority that Roly will bugger off when I have received 1000 Lols (I rarely post so this one needs 300 or so).

The shear audacity of your post got you a LOL captain. Do you understand how much of a prat I have to make of myself on CL to get LOL's? If you did you would understand the sacrifice...
  • Th Aussie takeover is not actually a takeover and never has been it was an attempt at a takeover which seems to have failed. No info from either party that suggests otherwise. Utter crap the whole situation, is Duchshat 71 yet? If so one more year to tick off before he hangs up his duck-taped boots.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would just say this...this.
  • JamesSeed said:

"Barnsley Football Club's CEO sent a letter of support to a fan suffering from depression.

I got all choked up reading this. That has got to be up there in one of the kindest, most understanding letters I've ever read. It's so understanding that I wonder if the CEO has some experience of mental illness in some way. If I got this when I was ill I would genuinely feel supported by something that was a big part of my life. I think it would make me feel there was a point in carrying on.
    She is a lovely lady
    I’ve got so much to learn :-)
  • JamesSeed said:

She is a lovely lady
    I mean let’s not get carried away, she’s alright....... :wink:
  • JamesSeed said:

Edit: Couldn’t agree more with your post. And clearly mistaken identity on my part :-(
    Keeps happening james
  • https://www.castrust.org/2018/08/fans-forum-on-22nd-august/

Fans forum next week. Lieven de Turck will be present.
  • JamesSeed said:

She is a lovely lady
    200%
    She loves chickens ... 400%
  • I so want to believe that a dea
    Scoham said:

https://www.castrust.org/2018/08/fans-forum-on-22nd-august/

So unlikely any takeover will happen before then (If ever).
  • Scoham said:

Needs to be asked what the f*ck is going on.
  • Scoham said:

Needs to be asked what the f*ck is going on.
    NDA......can't say.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!