Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    PompFan said:

I've been a voyeur here since the Pompey U23 game and was hoping to enjoy the build up to the game in December.

My-oh-My, what a load of shit stiring, arguing and ITK bullshit peddled by people with an assumed common interest - by which I mean the football club and its success on the field.

You lot need to grow up a little.

PompFan said:

I've been a voyeur here since the Pompey U23 game and was hoping to enjoy the build up to the game in December.

My-oh-My, what a load of shit stiring, arguing and ITK bullshit peddled by people with an assumed common interest - by which I mean the football club and its success on the field.

Truth hurts.

I actually agree with this fella.

We've become less a football club. More a club waiting to be a football club.
  • Options
    I wonder if the currency fluctuations are playing a part, especially if the deal is being done in Euros. Its certainly fucked up my plans on returning home and my sum is a drop in the ocean compared to the sort of numbers that have been reported here.
  • Options
    TEL said:

I wonder if the currency fluctuations are playing a part, especially if the deal is being done in Euros. Its certainly fucked up my plans on returning home and my sum is a drop in the ocean compared to the sort of numbers that have been reported here.

How's it working out for you Tel? I'm coming home for a week in December ad RMB > £ is looking very nice right now.
  • Options
    Its Katrien ain't it you little minx?

Pomp = pump (Belgian speak)

Pump fan = obsessed with shoes...

We are onto you treacle!

• Options
    It must be fake - the post didn't start with 'Pompey fan - I come in peace'
  • Options

PompFan said:

You've visited this website over 100 times in 2 weeks. You don't have many friends, do you?
    Obviously didn't fancy reading 150+ pages in one sitting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ive been a voyeur

ps this is a joke officer
  • Options
    PompFan said:

Wum.
  • Options

Cheers, @AshBurton. Nice one.
    My little jest about being unaware.
    So, if we're stuck with this guy for a while, it'll mean an extended hiatus.
    Such a bloomin' shame. But there we are. With each day that passes...

We are a day nearer getting shot of him and his useless CEO.
  • Options
    Nooooo, can't let this thread drop off my front page!!!!!!
  • Options

Would any serious buyer not insist on NDA's being put in place? I love this thread, but so many people hearing so many things.....oh dear.

Serious government insists on no leaks but Parliament is like a sieve.
  • Options
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

-- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .?

.. ..-. ... --- .-- .... -.--?
  • Options
    In Florence can't be bothered to read hundreds of posts is deal still stalled or back moving?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

In Florence can't be bothered to read hundreds of posts is deal still stalled or back moving?

See the other thread @Dazzler21

It's already been completed
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Does he still follow Pompey?

RedChaser said:

You Rang Mr Plum?

I am informed by multiple, independent sources that John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood does still follow Pompey.
  • Options

Solidgone said:

RedChaser said:

You Rang Mr Plum?

I am informed by multiple, independent sources that John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood does still follow Pompey.
    He was at the checkatrade game the other week
  • Options

Solidgone said:

RedChaser said:

You Rang Mr Plum?

I'd love it if he suddenly fancied a bit of Premier League stuff and started going to Southampton.....
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Solidgone said:

RedChaser said:

You Rang Mr Plum?

I'd love it if he suddenly fancied a bit of Premier League stuff and started going to Southampton.....
    Can someone please take the clanger out of his Bell ( not a euphanisim).
  • Options
    I’m assuming that nobody has heard a thing ?
  • Options

I’m assuming that nobody has heard a thing ?

they want out
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!