Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Having visited both Saudi Arabia and Australia, I can assure you that one country is a cultural desert with an unbearable climate, routinely tolerating the abuse of women and with an economy entirely dependent on natural resources but Saudi Arabia is even worse.

Well done sir.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Hopefully the owners will finally come to games.....

Home and Away.

This Aussie deal feels ....closer each day, home and away.
    That's very Neighbourly of you Kiwi :wink: .
  • Options
    I'm going for Wednesday as it will be a great birthday present.

@PragueAddick will have the wonderful birthday present of Brexit on 29th March so I will be most upset if he gets a new owner and Brexit in subsequent years.
  • Options

@PragueAddick will have the wonderful birthday present of Brexit on 29th March so I will be most upset if he gets a new owner and Brexit in subsequent years.

Stop kidding yourselves, you know it will be 1st April
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we still have Floyd and Harvey as mascots?

If so, i assume they're going to be sacked and replaced by a kangaroo.
  • Options

Never occurred to me that I can celebrate the old bastard's demise on my birthday. I suppose I just didn't and don't want to think about it too much until it's really a done deal.

Of course next year I already know what I will get for my birthday...a nice red Czech passport :-)

• Options
    Unfortunately a) it could be later and b) it isn't his demise - we are hopefully losing his ownership. I'd like to see him really have a demise for what he has done to us.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

DOUCHER said:

I like the way the Arabs have been invented out of thin air and now Murray is being blamed for blocking them - classic

I literally have @Redhenry's discussions page saved a a favourite on my phone. The Arabs do exist
    Maybe but they weren't one of the final 2 so why r they being discussed now?
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Solidgone said:

First thing the Aussie consortium need to sort out are the pot holes in the car park. If they make this their top priority then I think they mean business. A bit of a litmus test.

You can see Australia if you peer down into some of them holes...
    what if you fall down one?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

CAFCsayer said:

DOUCHER said:

I like the way the Arabs have been invented out of thin air and now Murray is being blamed for blocking them - classic

I literally have @Redhenry's discussions page saved a a favourite on my phone. The Arabs do exist
    Various different people believe they were.
  • Options
    Still no actual confirmation on who is in the Aussie consortium
  • Options
    Aussies and maybe a Greek guy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DOUCHER said:

CAFCsayer said:

DOUCHER said:

Various different people believe they were.
    They weren't but anyway, let's just enjoy the takeover, does make you wonder why this stuff is put about though
  • Options

If its Monday, then what a birthday present that'll be for me!!!! I'll have a lot more to celebrate than just another year!!! "Go on make my (birth) day"

My Birthday as well @Redmidland
  • Options
    Despite RM publicly stating there were 2. Righto!!!
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

You’re showing yourself up with this comment. Surely you have got to realise that not everything Murray says is true, the man bullshits as much as anyone.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

You're so boring.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Cawley saying Andrew Muir is fronting it. Hopefully he has a couple of other wealthy people with him too.
  • Options
    No confirmation it is the aussies full stop though I reckon it is - also been told it's virtually certain to be announced early next week so hopefully all non attenders will get back down there tomorrow - like s morgue last week
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!