Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

DOUCHER said:

Ii think airmans out of the meddles coz he was too focused on stating RM wanted to b part of the deal in October and god knows what he was thinking when he said done deal recently

Now it is not very often at all that I post anything serious on here, now can you please answer the following question.

What is the nationality of the interested party/parties?

As you were asked earlier.
    Swedish
  • Options
    Have a feeling that it will happen on the 29th February.
  • Options
    sralan said:

Have a feeling that it will happen on the 29th February.

I’ll go for February 30th then
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Ii think airmans out of the meddles coz he was too focused on stating RM wanted to b part of the deal in October and god knows what he was thinking when he said done deal recently

Now it is not very often at all that I post anything serious on here, now can you please answer the following question.

can u not read?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    February 30th sounds like best date left available. Positivity 100%
  • Options

In the words of the great Russell we just need to be patient. We know we’re being sold and we’re the closest we’ve ever been. If waiting another month or 2 means getting it over the line then so be it. In the meantime making digs at the few fellow fans that are in the position to try and keep fans in the loop is the worst thing we can do. We’re so close to a whole new era for the club yet we’re still letting Roland divide us.

Well said.
  • Options
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but who was worse, Roly, or the Spivs?
  • Options
    clb74 said:

DOUCHER said:

Swedish
    Fantastic news.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

can u not read?
    So are you not going to tell ME the nationality?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

can u not read?
    no hunt for clues around 7ish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

can u not read?
    You have still failed to answer MY question.
  • Options

February 30th sounds like best date left available. Positivity 100%

Is this a whoosh thing?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

can u not read?
    6.41 post to be precise although why i bother i don't know, i just end up fending off flack because my information is different to airman browns but so be it - apparently my sources are either incorrect or liars and his aren't .... righto

• Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

can u not read?
    6.41 post to be precise although why i bother i don't know, i just end up fending off flack because my information is different to airman browns but so be it - apparently my sources are either incorrect or liars and his aren't .... righto

Aah but your “source” doesn’t tell lies except for when he does though....
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

can u not read?

Aah but your “source” doesn’t tell lies except for when he does though....
    righto if you say so fluffy
  • Options
    Bloody hell he's still going
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Nug said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

So two of our most trusted ITK posted are at complete polar opposites as to where this shower of shit episode is.

Who's your money on?

Pointed that out a while back as well - Dare I say it but even the most blinkered will end up admitting I am the only poster with cast iron facts - and I'm not even bothered about being ITK!!!!
    If you are someone that is "not even bothered about being in the know", why are you on here constantly banging on about how you are in the know ?

Tell us what you know, if you do know, or shut the &%$£ up !
    I do and i have so shove it up your ring
    You are a very good WUM which isn’t a compliment. Are you this much of a dickhead on a day to day basis? Even if you did know what’s going on you have a very strange way of communicating it. I don’t think any of you know what’s going on.
    bang on cue one one of the head up there own arse gang - how do u want me to communicate it?
    I want you to communicate it through the medium of fucking off and getting a life.
    i will not debate with you for obvious reasons
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A couple of days ago I didn’t think this thread could go more off the rails.

I was wrong
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Really don't know why I put myself through the surreal agony of reading this thread. There's so much conjecture, speculation, oneupmanship and clutching at straws it's head damage.

Plus I've just woken up to rain in Riyadh so maybe it's all just a weird dream!!??

Give me a shout when it's over.
  • Options
    The clubs being sold... fantastic news and I for one am being patient on this as I know he will be gone soon!!

My only concern with no CEO or COO is how the f*** can we plan for next season
  • Options

Webbja77 said:

The clubs being sold... fantastic news and I for one am being patient on this as I know he will be gone soon!!

My only concern with no CEO or COO is how the f*** can we plan for next season

Same as we have done in the entire Duchatelet era. We don't and won't.
    Beat me to it.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!