Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RD appreciation thread

2»

Comments

• You're all bitter ex employee vinegar pissers.

If it wasn't for Roland it would have been much more difficult to join the 92 club.
  • We are the self appreciation society, RD f off.
  • I think a monument to the Duchatelet era is needed once it finally comes to an end.

'The Roland Duchatelet Memorial Toilet Block' in the away stand probably sends out the right message

Nah Millwall will smash it up.
  • Thanks to RD, Valiant 1000 has been dramatically brought forward from when it would otherwise have been published
  • RD has money these Australian people don't. I Dont believe this report unless on the OS.why would they pay £20m and not include stadium?.Plus operating costs,new players etc does not make sense.
  • T.C.E said:

Without you I wouldn't have visited Belgium or had a ride on the Eurostar.

Or visited Rochdale & Shrewsbury.
  • Katrien Meire : Jan 2015 (following appointment of Guy Luzon)

“Of course I can understand their frustration and they have every right to be [frustrated],” she said. “But I hope they understand the owner wants the best for Charlton. He does it his way and they need to accept that."
  • Thank you for driving away thousands of customers it gives me far more choice in where to sit
    You old visionary you
  • RD has money these Australian people don't. I Dont believe this report unless on the OS.why would they pay £20m and not include stadium?.Plus operating costs,new players etc does not make sense.

Of course it's not on the OS, discussions are still ongoing.

RD has money? Well that's done us a lot of good hasn't it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Oakster said:

Katrien Meire : Jan 2015 (following appointment of Guy Luzon)

“Of course I can understand their frustration and they have every right to be [frustrated],” she said. “But I hope they understand the owner wants the best for Charlton. He does it his way and they need to accept that."

Lovely sheila.
  • I thank RD for making me realise that there will always be one person more arrogant and stubborn than me
  • Please leave your tributes....
  • Thanks for nothing you dirty toothed old c@nt.
  • Thanks for nothing you dirty toothed old c@nt.
    Not a nice way to talk about you @hoof_it_up_to_benty I know, but I’m just so excited today.  ;)
  • Well there was that one time erm... and then one that occasion he was kind enough to!! - Nope got nothing
  • bought the club for 17 million invested fuck all. 

now fuck off you crusty ponce
  • A farewell message to Roland from Sillybilly on behalf of Charlton’s Scottish supporters. 

• We can see you sneaking out...we can see you sneaking out...NOW F@CK OFF!!
  • He accidentally hired Lee Bowyer through the medium of staff cuts and not having a budget, so Lee was the only bloke in the building when he sacked Robinson. He also sacked Chris Powell though so I think the two things cancel out