Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My cab just got broken into...

Fucking lowlife scum!! Heard a noise from the driveway, looked out to see some no mark standing by my cab. I banged on the window and he sauntered off. When I got outside the window of the cab was smashed. Called police, who TBF got here real quick and they drove around but no sight of him.
Going back to bed now, mightily fucked off so little chance of getting to sleep

Comments

• Sorry to hear that TL, hope the culprit gets an acute viral infection.
  • edited April 2017
    Gutted to hear that mate, will that put you out of action for a bit?

Hopefully the police will come across them later.
  • Pet hate vehicle theft / damage. I'm somone who has to park my cars out on the street and have had stuff happen, usually at night. I am always up at the window at the slightest sound. checking to see who's out there. Paranoid they call it. Hope you don't too stressed about the low life.
  • I bet it was a Millwall fan

Probably a by-product of the community scheme.
  • its on the rise lot of tradesman pals have had stuff go missing and end of the day its what puts food on the table your vehicle/tools, theifs should get a good kicking or people should take a sledge hammer to there legs never had my car broken into but had tools go missing from a work van just the 2k worth of stuff, the only hope is that they run into some sort of trouble.
  • its on the rise lot of tradesman pals have had stuff go missing and end of the day its what puts food on the table your vehicle/tools, theifs should get a good kicking or people should take a sledge hammer to there legs never had my car broken into but had tools go missing from a work van just the 2k worth of stuff, the only hope is that they run into some sort of trouble.

Mate its a massive problem and for whatever reason kent police at least where I live aren't doing anything about it. Loads of work vans, cars, motorbikes, homes are being stolen or ransacked. I'd happily cut the hands off thieves. Scum
  • Carter said:

its on the rise lot of tradesman pals have had stuff go missing and end of the day its what puts food on the table your vehicle/tools, theifs should get a good kicking or people should take a sledge hammer to there legs never had my car broken into but had tools go missing from a work van just the 2k worth of stuff, the only hope is that they run into some sort of trouble.

Mate its a massive problem and for whatever reason kent police at least where I live aren't doing anything about it. Loads of work vans, cars, motorbikes, homes are being stolen or ransacked. I'd happily cut the hands off thieves. Scum
    the only shariah law i agree with.
  • Scum. I know it was heat of the moment, but you shouldn't have banged on the window. You should have snuck up on him and taken a crowbar to the c***s head!!
  • Scum. I know it was heat of the moment, but you shouldn't have banged on the window. You should have snuck up on him and taken a crowbar to the c***s head!!

then you would be in trouble with the law for protecting your property
  • Justice biceps!
  • Sponsored links:

• But obviously good luck with getting your car repaired etc - depriving someone of their livelihood is appalling
  • Cheers chaps. Finished the clean up, now heading to the garage. Would love to have caught him but in reality it's probably best I didn't
  • Hope you get your cab repaired quickly, what a bummer. So long as the P.C.O. don't come snooping around, and put a stop on it.
  • Just had this right now.. not one of our cars but a neighbours.

In bed on CL (classsic) heard a smash and thought thays one of our cars. Went to the window and saw a guy ducking by our front garden wall. Could just see the top of his head. Then another guy appeared and they both legged it. They managed to get the radio though and apparently tried to take the car.

Police were called and we have spoken to the neighbour. Everyone's all a bit pissed off at this low life scum.

How you think you can get away with it when you're on a few metres from a house with the windows open is a bit mental.

All a bit mental really!
  • There are people in this world that have no empathy and care for others. They just take what they want. The only way you can prevent these bastards comitting crimes is by ensuring punishments are harsh IMO.