Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Proof that the Football League is a joke...

2»

Comments

• Millwalls trust probably teach the local kids all that they will ever need to know.
    How to fiddle the benefit system and always go 'No comment.'

Millwall is based in a very rich cultural area. The ethnic diversity in and around Bermondsey now is huge.

Are you suggesting that the Community Trust encourages disadvantaged children and those from poor families to commit benefit fraud?
    Yes that is exactly what he's saying - and I actually agre.. (FFS no I don't).

Congratulations (seriously) on the award.
  • Surely this award has been given to them because they are all from the same family. Simple as that. ;-)
  • this should have been the 'football died a little' thread.
  • dizzee said:

a Sunday family outing to north London.
  • dizzee said:

He deserves a whack round the legs for those trainers alone!
  • dizzee said:

He deserves a whack round the legs for those trainers alone!
    Nothing wrong with those. Admittedly they don't go with the jacket. Therefore the whack is still justified.
  • edited April 2017
    Well done Millwall Football Club.

BUT... FL, FUCK RIGHT OFF!
  • McBobbin said:

Rose West will deliver the prize at the next home game. And if she's not available, Shannon Matthew's mum
    Surely Jeremy Kyle will be presenting?
  • I remember thinking last May that Millwall were nailed on to win the next EFL family club of the year award, as me and the family walked up Wembley Way with a Barnsley pal, narrowly avoiding numerous full cans and bottles of beer being lovingly lobbed in our direction.....
  • Sponsored links:

• wtf ??? Who voted in this category ??? I hope we DO play them again next season as I'd like to see them keeping us behind for 45 mins & shutting the loos now that they are FAMILY CLUB OF THE YEAR.

I'm not sure they can be blamed for shutting the loos. According to their chief exec, the vandalism by our fans had left exposed electric cables hanging.
  • edited April 2017
    Congratulations to them. I don't have any problem with the club, it's the fans that are an embarrassment to the human race.

Clearly when I say this I don't mean all the fans. Just because every Millwall fan I've ever met has been a stain on humanity doesn't mean that they all are. I'm sure there are some perfectly nice Millwall fans and they can, and should, be proud of their club winning this award.
  • Congratulations to them. I don't have any problem with the club, it's the fans that are an embarrassment to the human race.

Clearly when I say this I don't mean all the fans. Just because every Millwall fan I've ever met has been a stain on humanity doesn't mean that they all are. I'm sure there are some perfectly nice Millwall fans and they can, and should, be proud of their club winning this award.

There's a compliment in there somewhere amongst the fired shots, I'm sure.

So, errrrrrrrr, thanks :smile: