Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Child found living with monkeys in a forest in India

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pah!

I grew up in Eltham with my family!
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Pah!

I grew up in Eltham with my family!

Where you spent a great deal of your youth monkeying around.
    Isn't that right?

• Options
    I'm not sure about any news that comes out of India. Last week it was a bloke that got cut out of a snake by his mates. Like it's a regular run of the mill occurance. Strange place.
  • Options

Maybe monkey society was in some ways better than human society.

Charlton Heston didn't think so.

• Options

Maybe monkey society was in some ways better than human society.

Oooh oooh ooh said that !
  • Options

I didn't understand the bit in the article that said she was eating directly off the floor without using her hands. I seem to remember monkeys have prehensile toes on hands and feet and they use them to eat.

Seemed like it might be a fib.

Or she had just moved on from hanging out with a pack of wolves.

And she was walking on her knees and elbows!!
    Hands and feet I could understand but knees and elbows? Unless before the wolves she was living with upside crabs?
  • Options

I'm not sure about any news that comes out of India. Last week it was a bloke that got cut out of a snake by his mates. Like it's a regular run of the mill occurance. Strange place.

That was Indonesia
  • Options
    edited April 2017

It is. He gets pissed on a Friday, wanders off, next thing you know it's all "Panjit's off bothering snakes again ffs" and they have to go and find him and cut him out. In an interview with Sky news one of his friends who wished to remain anonymous said: "we're all getting a bit sick of it to be honest. It was funny at first but it's becoming a regular occurrence. The rest of us have settled down a bit, starting families and such like but Panjit just doesn't seem to want to grow up. As soonas he getsa couple of drinks inside him it's all 'I'm off to the forest!' and I end up having to explain to my missus why I'm back at 3 in the morning covered in blood and stinking of snake. "
  • Options
    IA said:

That was Indonesia
    Even stranger place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I get this each time my son stays over with the in-laws.. but seriously I tell him that only monkeys can't use a knife and fork in the correct hands :):):)
  • Options
    razil said:

I get this each time my son stays over with the in-laws.. but seriously I tell him that only monkeys can't use a knife and fork in the correct hands :):):)

All the ones I've met do.
  • Options
    Thought this was going to be about Thomas Dreisen
  • Options

Pah!

I grew up in Eltham with my family and other animals!

• Options

I didn't understand the bit in the article that said she was eating directly off the floor without using her hands. I seem to remember monkeys have prehensile toes on hands and feet and they use them to eat.

Seemed like it might be a fib.

Or she had just moved on from hanging out with a pack of wolves.

Eating fruit and nuts that have fallen to the ground?
  • Options
    Harsh on Monkey taking the kid away. He looks sad.