Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VOTV135 out for Southend with major Chris Powell interview

2»

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

So I was temporarily selling VOTV while my old man had a chat with a couple of people about this and that.

Someone walking past taps me, says "yeah go on, keep selling that, old Rick needs the money doesn't he?" - to which I, nonplussed, shout as he walks on, "Sorry mate, what was that? D'you wanna repeat yourself?"

Said person then tells me to "fuck off". (I respond not quite in kind, but "fuck you".) He was wearing a blue top, short, glasses I think, bad teeth, seemed like a massive bellend. I was very pissed off.

Can anyone tell me who that would be?

Defo not @ElfsborgAddick , he's not doing home games at the mo :wink: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

PaddyP17 said:

So I was temporarily selling VOTV while my old man had a chat with a couple of people about this and that.

Someone walking past taps me, says "yeah go on, keep selling that, old Rick needs the money doesn't he?" - to which I, nonplussed, shout as he walks on, "Sorry mate, what was that? D'you wanna repeat yourself?"

Said person then tells me to "fuck off". (I respond not quite in kind, but "fuck you".) He was wearing a blue top, short, glasses I think, bad teeth, seemed like a massive bellend. I was very pissed off.

Ffs I do not have bad teeth!

FWIW, I was at Gateshead v Maidstone yesterday, about 300 miles from SE7.

It might have been EssexAl!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2017

RedChaser said:

PaddyP17 said:

Really ? Thought he said he used to play for Welling United as a centre half when we were youths, what stunted his growth then? And by the way I never highlighted that you had bad teeth, I wouldn't be that personal :wink: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

PaddyP17 said:

Really ? Thought he said he used to play for Welling United as acentre half when we were youths, what stunted his growth then? And by the way I never highlighted that you had bad teeth, I wouldn't be that personal :wink: .
    My finger is hovering over the flag button.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

PaddyP17 said:

Really ? Thought he said he used to play for Welling United as acentre half when we were youths, what stunted his growth then? And by the way I never highlighted that you had bad teeth, I wouldn't be that personal :wink: .
    I've already flagged you titch!

If 6' 1'' and 17 stone fits the bill then it could have been me. Not got the greatest teeth in the world, but at least there mine!

It wasn't me of course, far too polite!
  • Options
    Mr Chaser, there is a first time for everything!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

PaddyP17 said:

I've already flagged you titch!

If 6' 1'' and 17 stone fits the bill then it could have been me. Not got the greatest teeth in the world, but at least there mine!

It wasn't me of course, far too polite!
    So are you trying to say I do not have my own teeth?!
  • Options

Airman Brown's Diary in this edition is even by its standards something to appall you, in its meticulous documentation of the everyday incompetency of the club management in countless different directions.

And that's before you get onto the separate article which shreds the new ticketing regime for next season.

This VOTV ought to be placed in the hands of any potential buyer alongside the official prospectus. It would not put off any buyer. On the contrary, to any buyer with any previous experience of football, it would show how relatively easily a lot of things could be fixed, requiring only competent management.

::Looks at bank account. Wonders if $700 or £17.50 rising to £,46.31 will be enough for takeover. Orders copy.::
  • Options
    Good read.
  • Options
    Could someone please let me know where can I get a copy of this?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:

Go on Voice of the Valley online.
  • Options

ozaddick said:

Go on Voice of the Valley online.
    http://www.votvonline.com
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Why you going to tell them they have been very naughty ?

• Options

Mr Chaser, there is a first time for everything!

Complete misuse of the Flag facility, two can play at that game :smirk: .