Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CharltonLive Big Match Preview - Southend home - Podcast now out

edited April 2017 in General Charlton
Listen via our website - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/- or via the Tune In app on the go.

On tonight's show we'll look back at the game with Milton Keynes on Tuesday, hearing exclusively from Karl Robinson.

We'll also look ahead to Saturday's game with Southend as well as talking about all things CAFC

Contact the studio to have your say -

email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive

Comments

• @LouisMend did you by chance record/save Terry's intro from Tuesday night? It was wonderful in its tone, and very touching. If you have it, I think it'd be great to play it on the pod. It's a really testament to the big hearts that Charlton fans have.
  • SDAddick said:

@LouisMend did you by chance record/save Terry's intro from Tuesday night? It was wonderful in its tone, and very touching. If you have it, I think it'd be great to play it on the pod. It's a really testament to the big hearts that Charlton fans have.

Sadly Wifi issues meant I couldn't start recording in time
  • LouisMend said:

SDAddick said:

@LouisMend did you by chance record/save Terry's intro from Tuesday night? It was wonderful in its tone, and very touching. If you have it, I think it'd be great to play it on the pod. It's a really testament to the big hearts that Charlton fans have.

I recorded it from the feed, I don't know what the quality is like though. If it's anywhere near decent I'll post it, if not to use it for the show then just because I think everyone should it hear.
  • SDAddick said:

LouisMend said:

SDAddick said:

I recorded it from the feed, I don't know what the quality is like though. If it's anywhere near decent I'll post it, if not to use it for the show then just because I think everyone should it hear.
    That would be brilliant if you could mate
  • Podcast is now out

Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin and Nathan Muller as they react to the 2-0 home defeat against MK Dons. They hear exclusively from Karl Robinson as he tries to work out how to get a tune out of his Addicks side with a relegation battle looming in SE7. They round up various bits of Charlton news before looking ahead to this weekend’s crucial League One tie with Southend United.

Charlton Live is available live on Maritime Radio on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7pm – head to www.maritimeradio.london or www.charltonlive.co.uk to listen in.

You can also hear us on the go via the tune in app – search for Charlton Live.

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms.

Listen via our website - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2017/04/06/big-match-preview-southend-at-home/

Or subscribe via Acast - https://www.acast.com/charltonlive