Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

March on the Valley Saturday

Heard a rumour from someone who's cousin Colin is in the know that there is a march on the Valley on Saturday with dogs and they are going to "up beat" people. (Assume this is modern slang for beat up).

Just wanted to warn everyone.

Sorry if this has been posted before but looked and couldn't see anything.

I wish we could all put aside our differences.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I read somewhere or somebody told me, that when they get to The Valley they are going to have some hot food. That's probably some kind of slang for drugs. I'm outraged.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

Yeah I read somewhere or somebody told me, that when they get to The Valley they are going to have some hot food. That's probably some kind of slang for drugs. I'm outraged.

Shocking

Why can't we all get along.

I've been going to the Valley since the 1970s and there was no violence or swearing​ then and no one used drugs.
  • Options

Heard a rumour from someone who's cousin Colin is in the know that there is a march on the Valley on Saturday with dogs and they are going to "up beat" people. (Assume this is modern slang for beat up).

Just wanted to warn everyone.

Sorry if this has been posted before but looked and couldn't see anything.

I wish we could all put aside our differences.

The dogs are going to up beat people, they must be boxers
  • Options

HarryLime said:

Shocking

Why can't we all get along.

I've been going to the Valley since the 1970s and there was no violence or swearing​ then and no one used drugs.
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    There's a scary looking bloke who goes by the name of Killer involved. Stay at home and lock your doors and windows.
  • Options
    You all need to be careful what you say on here, those marchers have big money behind them and are being funded. Rumours are saying it is close to five grand.
  • Options
    I'm taking my pencil case just to be sure
  • Options
    Does it involve a trip up to Oxleas Wood with Trevor and Simon who will swing their pants?
  • Options
    No Flashing please
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Uboat said:

There's a scary looking bloke who goes by the name of Killer involved. Stay at home and lock your doors and windows.

Yea, I've heard that the Killer hits on Flash all the time so he can get "sent off". Ha, we know what that means! Dirty dope peddlers. Keep away from our Kids!!!