Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duolingo

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Oggy Red said:

Cool. Just signed up. Fancied learning Danish for ages!

Jeg kan ikker husker min Dansk :-(

En pige spiser aeblet

S'all I got!

Downloaded app to my phone. Ideal way to learn a language, 10 mins a day. Got through 3 basic lessons then my phone crapped out. When I get it fixed I will carry on though. Laptop is too much hassle.

Vand og brod
  • Options
    I'm 6% fluent in German apparently. I reckon by the end of it I'll be able to read to a basic level, but I'll fall to pieces if I ever have to say or listen to something. Can anyone recommend anything i could listen to that i could download? Any decent podcasts?
  • Options
    ¿Cómo puedo desactivar Duolingo? ¡Lo he estado usando durante tres semanas y no puedo volver al inglés! Mi familia ya no me entiende. ¡¡¡Ayuda!!!
  • Options
    I can't seem to get past lesson 2 of 5 on basic alphabet because my health doesn't last more than about 2minutes.

I don't have enough gems, how do you collect gems?
  • Options
    Haven't even looked at this yet but the standard answer to not being able to do it for free is to spend a load of money on it.
  • Options
    Have picked this up again. Am now on a 5 day streak so hopefully will keep on going. Much better now that they've got rid of the ridiculous hearts / life bar.
  • Options

I can't seem to get past lesson 2 of 5 on basic alphabet because my health doesn't last more than about 2minutes.

Are you sure you have the right Duolingo? I think there are several imitations
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Are you sure you have the right Duolingo? I think there are several imitations
    Yeah this sounds nothing like the app I am using. It is maybe an old version - have you tried updating it?

https://www.duolingo.com/
  • Options

You sure it's duolingo you're using?
    No "health" or "gems" on mine
  • Options
    Green app,with what looks like an owl on it?