Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many No.2's have there been

We know how many Managers RD has turned around, but how many permanent and interim number 2's has he had. And who were they

Dyer
Fraeye
Nugent
Barker
??

Comments

• edited April 2017
    the mendacious septuagenarian football fumbler doesn't need a person to fill the number 2 role, RD himself is 12 stones of number 2 come to life
  • SDAddick said:

Only one so far but I've only been up for an hour and I'm only just now drinking my tea.

I really thought I was better than poop jokes...but apparently not.

I knew I risked that interpretation, but thought what the hell we all need a laugh
  • edited April 2017
    Kap10 said:

SDAddick said:

Only one so far but I've only been up for an hour and I'm only just now drinking my tea.

I knew I risked that interpretation, but thought what the hell we all need a laugh
    Good on ya, life's too short.

Also love that the otherwise incredibly classy @bobmunro was right there with me!
  • SDAddick said:

You must have a lot of shit on your mind...

We just watch it.
  • SDAddick said:

Kap10 said:

SDAddick said:

Also love that the otherwise incredibly classy @bobmunro was right there with me!
    Perceptions can be deceiving - my proud sarf lonnon roots leak out on occasion.
  • bobmunro said:

SDAddick said:

Kap10 said:

SDAddick said:

Perceptions can be deceiving - my proud sarf lonnon roots leak out on occasion.
    In the context of poop that is not something I wish to envisage!
  • None since Roly arrived which is why the SMT is so full of sh!t...
  • Ashers said:

None since Roly arrived which is why the SMT is so full of sh!t...

• Sponsored links:

• We've been No.2 all bloody season :(
  • About 15m people go no.2 during half time of the Superbowl.
  • Is it possible to have more than 4 number 2 visits in a day?

Vindaloo

Yes
  • SDAddick said:

I can't believe this has 9 "Lols," it's such a shit joke.