Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is Barker Leaving?

13»

Comments

• I'm just glad we got to witness one of the Championship coaching staff of the future
  • "There are going to be a lot of things that are completely different around the building and that gives us complete flexibility moving forward."

More meaningless waffle. Yawn.
  • edited April 2017

There are going to be a lot of things that are completely different around the building and that gives us complete flexibility moving forward.

Yoga classes?
  • The last two weeks we haven't been given a full report or video of the press conference. We seem to just be fed selective bits.

This is a bit of a change from when he first arrived when it was live on Facebook and every other social media.
  • The last two weeks we haven't been given a full report or video of the press conference. We seem to just be fed selective bits.

This is a bit of a change from when he first arrived when it was live on Facebook and every other social media.

Facebook were complaining that his comments were so long, they were overloading their servers

• There are going to be a lot of things that are completely different around the building and that gives us complete flexibility moving forward.

Yoga classes?
    Yah, crossbars is going to be converted into a hot yoga facility with the heating powered by the new boiler.

As there will be no alcohol served any longer, hot yoga devotees will be able to watch home games while exercising. Players will use the facility as a warm up and ogling room.

(A slightly perspiring Karel Gobinson probably didn't say)

• edited April 2017

The last two weeks we haven't been given a full report or video of the press conference. We seem to just be fed selective bits.

Correction. There is a video this week. And he announces his lineup. In full!
  • edited April 2017
    is Robinson still here?
  • Rotherham have made an approach for him .. as manager or coach ? .. I don't know
  • Sponsored links:

• Good ol Robbo strikes again "we've been approached by Rotherham in the last week"....

this has all been fairly common knowledge since the beginning of April!
  • cliché time .. if Robinson wants to move to Rotherham, Wigan or Ulan Bator .. I'd hire a pantechnicon, load it up and drive him there myself .. anywhere
  • Rotherham have made an approach for him .. as manager or coach ? .. I don't know

Should have done a swap deal and got this pair in.

this is an 'official' approach