Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Match with KM

Comments

• Options
    What is mobile phone gate? I must have missed that.
  • Options
    Duchatalet is 'obsessed' with the training ground project.

Has the drainage and car parking been finished then?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Judging collectively from comments in this thread.

When someone directly asked her what her best achievements are at the club.

She suggests 3 things that are not really that impressive or challenging, not her decision making, and not her actual direct actions.
    It depends how long she had to answer the question. Maybe those things were said on a whim and that she has in fact made significant improvements in some department of the club.
    She had to dig deep.
    Maybe she was just taking the piss and her answer was purposely a joke, as she didn't want to honestly answer the question.
    Maybe she's influenced something, a particular aspect at the club that people hold in high regard

Just. It's doubtful.

Contradicting. Cheap season tickets...that people still do not want.
    She is not the decision maker on ticket prices. She can say she is but no one would trust her with that responsibility of a decision on her shoulders.
    She would need advise.

Says it all. It's actually quite sad to be honest. I'm being serious. Not moaning about her.

I'm sad to say that she is just a pretty face and is just a puppet. Nothing more nothing less.
    Has absolutely no credentials for this job, other then relentless inaccurate time wasting self belief that she is.

Please do yourself a favour and find a good job with a much better boss that respects hard work and normal deserving reward from hard, smart work.

Katrien. I hope you join the real world. For your own sake. The real world always wins, in the end.

She had a fair amount of time to answer the question, which was asked respectfully. Her answers were genuine as she got agitated when people pointed out to her that they were not her ideas.

She is a chancer
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Rumours that tex and Bauer were flashing messages on their phones from clubs they are gonna sign for. This was supposed to have happened in the dressing room before the match at Shrewsbury I think.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Curb_It said:

Two players showing others the list of clubs they could be moving to on their mobiles. Tarbuck used it as yet another excuse for yet another defeat. Can't remember which one now.

I was told it was Tex and Bauer. They don't like Tarbuck or Miere and the feeling is mutual.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Tex allegedly showing his team mates, who he would be playing for next season, on his mobile in the changing room pre kick off. Bauer alleged to have also done so, but not pre kick off.
  • Options
    Someone ask if they're gonna reply to my complaint, that took me a good 10 minutes the ungrateful sods.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are they gonna reply to your complaint?

Oh.
  • Options

From Wyn Grant's blog:

Their most expensive acquisition, Ajose, had been on the recommendation of the then manager. They had not realised that the whole system at Swindon had been built around him which was not possible at Charlton. One would have thought this would have been looked at more carefully before signing him.

This is absolute classic Meire. There's always some flimsy mitigating factor. 'Hadn't realised', 'not possible at Charlton' - what is she on about?

Of course they 'hadn't realised' how to utilise Ajose - they are a bunch of clueless fucking idiots.

They spent all that money buying Charlton with very little research, so why the he'll would they do any on a mere £600,000!?
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

The Ajose comment confirms no scouting was done. The new manager was handed the player and expected to get on with it.

So no planning either. Recommended by the Swindon manager? No need to have any scouts, just ask the other managers. I'm sure they'll give a honest answer.

So Honest Lee Power said "He'll get you the goals for promotion", pocketed the dough and then got him back in January, Good business that.

Meanwhile we are going around in circles, with a charlatan manager who can't pick a team, doesn't know what system to use from minute to minute, let alone from game to game and can't handle grown up players, who have openly taken the piss out of him recently in mobile phone-gate. His credibility has been shot to pieces inside the dressing room, as witnessed by the lack of effort on Tuesday. How is he still in the job?

The rest of the league will be pissing themselves at the Ajose comment by Pinnochio. The football league is a village, it won't take long to circulate.

Tutt Tutt, how happy would you be working for Red Bull and how quickly are you able to start?
  • Options

A bit of a revaluation from the meeting, Roland is actually a Charlton supporter and so Katrein.. She said so.

So Roly is a supporter, eh? Everyone else are customers!
  • Options

A bit of a revaluation from the meeting, Roland is actually a Charlton supporter and so Katrein.. She said so.

The lies get bigger and bigger
  • Options

Of Roly is, just like most charlton fans nowadays he doesn't go to games!

No he doesn't but he is busy on the weekends (you know family and stuff), and he has been preoccupied with his business for the past year so it makes midweek games a bit awkward. Dear leader said it would be nice to get him over but ther are difficulties. But he wouldn't of given us all the money he has if he didn't care. Actually the financial chap said he has loaned it at 2% but it's not really like a loan as we have no it's not repayable at present, or something like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options

From Wyn Grant's blog:

Their most expensive acquisition, Ajose, had been on the recommendation of the then manager. They had not realised that the whole system at Swindon had been built around him which was not possible at Charlton. One would have thought this would have been looked at more carefully before signing him.

This is absolute classic Meire. There's always some flimsy mitigating factor. 'Hadn't realised', 'not possible at Charlton' - what is she on about?

Of course they 'hadn't realised' how to utilise Ajose - they are a bunch of clueless fucking idiots.

On 18 March, Thomas Driesen retweeted a Swindon goalflash about Ajose scoring for them, so I assume YouTube Boy is still doing the scouting...
  • Options

He's boycotting. And selling Voice of The Valley pre-match wearing a cunning disguise.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    JamesSeed said:

He's boycotting. And selling Voice of The Valley pre-match wearing a cunning disguise.
    What a cunning stunt or something sounding like that :blush:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Macronate said:

If he was a true supporter, he'd realise he's completely ruined the club and sell up.

And if Meire is a supporter, then I'm the MD of DFS.
    Hopefully you've both got a sale on.