Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Match with KM

Comments

• Options
    cafc999 said:

We done this at the Bromley Addicks meeting.

She listed her greatest achievements as - Cheap season tickets, Target 20K & the family fun day in the car park........

Family fun day - really?

A bouncy castle, over size chess and kick the ball through a hole is an achievement? impressive stuff indeed!!!!!
    Yes but based on her track record that is impressive...... isn't it organised by CACT?
    yes
    So not her achievement at all then?

That just leaves cheap season tickets, which aren't selling and Target 20k................. she really should just go!!!
    They were not her ideas either.

So that leaves.......

F**k all, just go!!!!
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

We done this at the Bromley Addicks meeting.

She listed her greatest achievements as - Cheap season tickets, Target 20K & the family fun day in the car park........

Family fun day - really?

A bouncy castle, over size chess and kick the ball through a hole is an achievement? impressive stuff indeed!!!!!
    Yes but based on her track record that is impressive...... isn't it organised by CACT?
    yes
    So not her achievement at all then?

That just leaves cheap season tickets, which aren't selling and Target 20k................. she really should just go!!!
    They were not her ideas either.

So that leaves.......

• Options

I genuinely don't know how anyone can sit round in a circle with her and not proper rant lose it.

You are all better people than me

This as well, who in their right mind would want to sit in the same room as anybody ruining this club. What do you hope to achieve?
    I've amended it as I'm sure this is what you really meant

The kind of people who claim that they are ruining the club but as soon as they see her swanning around crossbars they make a beeline straight to her for a genial chat about future plans etc
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I cannot see the point in any more meetings. They achieve nothing.

Your time would be better off spent quietly getting wasted in the Swan before you attend the game. Makes it far more enjoyable. Well not enjoyable but you know what I mean.

I've never been to one before with this mob so, I'm prepared to waste another hour of my life listening to there excuses.
    Should be interesting to hear de cloobs reasons why, despite a "top six budget", we are just outside their minimum requirement of play off place by about 20+ points. Also why after many changes of coach/manager we still managed 3 this season, thus far and why have they given the current one such a long time with such dire performances and results.
    I know as well as anyone else that the club is playing lip service to these fans meeting, massaging a few egos on both sides etc. and some fans do like to feel special and exclusive of others.
    You never know they might come clean, admit their failings, apologise and announce the new owners will be taking over Monday.
  • Options
    Ask your questions in a manor so that you do get an actual answer... rather than allowing her to just waffle on about any old tripe
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:

Ask your questions in a manor so that you do get an actual answer... rather than allowing her to just waffle on about any old tripe

Absolutely, best to ask one question that's not too long, (and politely), so there is little wriggle room or cherry picked section to answer from.
    I doubt there be much opportunity to ask real questions and not much chance of getting a straight answer but it might be.
  • Options
    I had an invite a couple of months ago but declined on the grounds i have to be in the same room as her...I didnt want to be banned from the ground.
  • Options

I had an invite a couple of months ago but declined on the grounds i have to be in the same room as her...I didnt want to be banned from the ground.

I would have thought a ban would have done you a favour.
  • Options
    Katrien, what have you done that?:
    a) Was your own idea
    and
    b) Only happened because of your input (either something you did yourself or something you led others in)
    and
    c) Was for the betterment of our club

I can't help but think the answer to that would be very short.
  • Options
    Just as long as none of you come on here Saturday evening boasting about the list of new players we should buy which you gave to her - as one egotistical dickhead did on that other forum (who should rename themselves the roland appreciation society).

I wouldn't want to be in the same room as serial liar KM.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That beggars belief! If it was said that anyone else in football had done that, you'd think they were mad. With our regime, you'd think they were mad and incompetent. This was two years into their stewardship and we'd already been relegated due to their hopeless ineptitude. You'd think that in the summer they'd have taken a long hard look at themselves and tried to introduce some professional standards to the operation. But no, amateur hour just goes on and on and on.
  • Options

From Wyn Grant's blog:

Their most expensive acquisition, Ajose, had been on the recommendation of the then manager. They had not realised that the whole system at Swindon had been built around him which was not possible at Charlton. One would have thought this would have been looked at more carefully before signing him.

This is absolute classic Meire. There's always some flimsy mitigating factor. 'Hadn't realised', 'not possible at Charlton' - what is she on about?

Of course they 'hadn't realised' how to utilise Ajose - they are a bunch of clueless fucking idiots.

We spent £600,000 [or more, depending on who you believe] but we did not research who we were buying first, explained Meire...
    We spent £600k but didn't allow Slade to buy the creative midfielder needed to create the chances"
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Ask all the questions through the medium of mime.

• Options
    edited April 2017

From Wyn Grant's blog:

Their most expensive acquisition, Ajose, had been on the recommendation of the then manager. They had not realised that the whole system at Swindon had been built around him which was not possible at Charlton. One would have thought this would have been looked at more carefully before signing him.

This is absolute classic Meire. There's always some flimsy mitigating factor. 'Hadn't realised', 'not possible at Charlton' - what is she on about?

Of course they 'hadn't realised' how to utilise Ajose - they are a bunch of clueless fucking idiots.

**hands in notice at work**
    **changes name by deed poll to Lionel Messi**
    **writes to Meire asking only for £10k per week**
    **waits for 10 year contract to arrive on my doormat**

**as a 46 year old ex Sunday league fat f@(£3r, is seen as an improvement on Tony Watt**
  • Options
    If she want's to class setting up Target 20k as an achievement, I could beat her in an instant by setting up Target Charlton to rule the World!
  • Options

As the saying goes, You can't put a shine on shit but you can roll it in glitter, and that's all these meetings are for. Purely an exercise in window-dressing for a sinking business in the terminal stages of collapse.
  • Options
    She's stealing a living