Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs MK Dons post match views

Comments

• Options
    League 2
    Now fuck off rd
  • Options
    That was shit. Really shit
  • Options
    There's so much wrong it's hard to know where to start.

Actually I do, Watt is actually a hindrance to any team. His contribution tonight was giving the ball away twice which led to both goals and kicking someone needlessly and receiving a yellow card.

The formation is all over the place and most have no idea what they should be doing. Not all Robinson's fault as he doesn't have a lot to work with but he has to take a large chunk of the blame.

For the most part I sat there in some surreal experience. I honestly didn't give a shit about what happened tonight as the game went on. All I can hope and pray for is that a sale is indeed happening as tonight could be my last time there for a long while.
  • Options
    Protests against Coventry AND Swindon need to be ramped up!
    Let's give these idiots a parting shot before summer (and before they leave hopefully!)

Tonight was about more than football, and you can see the passion was there in the stands- players should have been under no illusion that this game was effectively a cup final... sounded Dross!
  • Options
    If the scouser is not sacked then Roland is selling and will let the new owners decide his fate OR he is vindictive enough to let our club rot
  • Options
    I make that eight points from our last 14 matches. We'll still stay up - thanks to Nugent and Slade - but surely SURELY we can't start next season with this clown as manager? The teams seems utterly without any spirit or fight, which Robinson has to take some blame for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible result and an even worse performance. Possibly Aribo was the only alright-ish performance.

We won't go down because somehow there are four worse teams than us in this division, but there will be no glory in this survival.
  • Options

Have we won a match since Jimmy started doing the match threads? I'm not saying it's Jimmy's fault we're shit, but also sort of I am

I'd just like to add that SDAddick's record as match commentator:
    P: 1 W: 1 For: 3 Against: 0

Time for the super sub to come on...?
  • Options
    A couple of Slade like draws are needed now but our current incumbent hasn't the tactical nous to recognise this, let alone implement it. Relegation fight is on now.
  • Options

If the scouser is not sacked then Roland is selling and will let the new owners decide his fate OR he is vindictive enough to let our club rot

He has enough money to let that happen. He may see that as a victory in his twisted mind.
  • Options
    Totally and utter disgusting Gobinson has to go to tonight, surely there's no way he can survive after this disgraceful performance. Send the fucking players packing with him. Sooner see the kids playing than this shower of total shit!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I still think we'll stay up, but we're making hard work of it - those 7pts collected under Nugent are going to save us.

Come on - we are gone. Deader than a dodo. Fcuked. Kaput. An ex club. Deceased. Finito.

League 2.

We won't get a single point for the rest of the season. The other clubs will get enough.

It's so obvious now.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

se9addick said:

Terrible result and an even worse performance. Possibly Aribo was the only alright-ish performance.

We won't go down because somehow there are four worse teams than us in this division, but there will be no glory in this survival.

DaSilva was our best player by {................................................................} that far
    Is that how tall he is? Christ, he's shorter than I thought!
  • Options

A couple of Slade like draws are needed now but our current incumbent hasn't the tactical nous to recognise this, let alone implement it. Relegation fight is on now.

I am just astounded he somehow managed to get MK Dons promoted from this league. He seems utterly clueless as to what some of the basics of football involve.

Four of the remaining five games against sides beneath us should allow us to just about claw our way to safety, but I simply cannot see that this side - which will be the core of the 2017-18 squad - can lift us out of this division.
  • Options
    So, Mr footballer, you appear to have the hump with your manager. You all then deem it the right thing to do is to withdraw your labour/endeavour as a form of protest.
    Smashing, great, super. Well done. What about the poor fuckers in the ground, the poor fuckers not in the ground, the poor fuckers who love the club that you choose to disrespect? Or, is it cos you're just shit? You might be shit footballers, you might not be, however, your attitude and complete disregard of US is fucking awful.

Thanks for that.

Tony
  • Options
    My club is a shambles.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I am just astounded he somehow managed to get MK Dons promoted from this league. He seems utterly clueless as to what some of the basics of football involve.

Four of the remaining five games against sides beneath us should allow us to just about claw our way to safety, but I simply cannot see that this side - which will be the core of the 2017-18 squad - can lift us out of this division.
    I suspect the answer to how he got Milton Keynes promoted is Alli & Afobe.