Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v MK Dons match thread

Comments

• Options
    ----------Rudd

Solly - Bauer - Pearce - Dasilva

Holmes - JFC - Jackson - Aribo

------Watt - Magennis
  • Options
    Chris Solly back!

And the Tinkerman tinkers again.
  • Options
    Don't understand Bauer ahead of Tex or Dasilva ahead of Chicksen. Solly and Dasilva as full backs, whats the betting we concede to a far post header?
  • Options
    Strong bench but now Solly is back i would've preferred Byrne to keep his place but play further forward
  • Options
    And when the music stops........laughable. We'll probably win having said that
  • Options
    Ten players that have played for both clubs:

Adam Chicksen
    Simon Church
    Jake Forster-Caskey
    Danny Green
    Miguel Llera
    Charlie McDonald
    Izale McLeod
    Diego Poyet
    Wade Small
    Bally Smart
  • Options

Don't understand Bauer ahead of Tex or Dasilva ahead of Chicksen. Solly and Dasilva as full backs, whats the betting we concede to a far post header?

This attitude is ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I mean, what if they're the best full-backs at the club, as is distinctly likely?
  • Options
    Don't think Ulvestad deserves to be dropped and Chicksen has been alright, so bit surprised about those two. Pearce and Solly back two huge plus points and think it's the right idea to play Jackson from the start, given we lacked cohesion and leadership when he went off on Saturday. Magennis, Watt and Holmes are more than capable of causing plenty of problems. Hope the players put it a performance that the night deserves.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Is Watt fit though - we were told he'd "rolled his ankle" in training last week, the reason why he was subbed early 2nd half at Posh?

• Options
    I think KR said diamond formation

Rudd

Solly - Bauer - Pearce - Dasilva

Jackson

JFC - Aribo

Holmes

Watt - Magennis
  • Options
    Would imagine it's a diamond again with Jacko at the bottom and Holmes at the top
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-39493027

13 year old boy who beat leukaemia is at Leicester tonight to see his first ever live game.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Is Watt fit though - we were told he'd "rolled his ankle" in training last week, the reason why he was subbed early 2nd half at Posh?

You've been in the West Country too long and can't understand the accents anymore. What was really said was he'd lolled his uncle and he had to send another tweet...
  • Options
    For those of you at the match tonight is it looking like it will be a decent turnout? Hope so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

For those of you at the match tonight is it looking like it will be a decent turnout? Hope so.

Looks busier than the last match I came to, still quiet though. Still time
  • Options
    BBC London radio just said they will cover the minute's silence. Unfortunately their digital channel isn't carrying their sport programme, though.
  • Options
    I'm around to type it up for as long as I can handle it. No sign of @seth plum - is he at the game?
  • Options

BBC London radio just said they will cover the minute's silence. Unfortunately their digital channel isn't carrying their sport programme, though.

So, let me get this right, they are not covering the game, but they will stay silent for a minute, really covering this event well. I hope they will explain to the listeners what is happening before the minute silence
  • Options
    Badly need a win. One of those games we could do with Jackson getting an important goal like he has so many times.
  • Options
    Sorry - didn't realise it was 7.45. We are now going through the Keith tribute...
  • Options
    Minute silence commences...
  • Options
    A couple of hundred people say "that was impeccably observed" and the game is about to get under way...
  • Options
    Glad to see you are here Jimmy 85
  • Options
    AND WE ARE OFF!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!