Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coming tonight? How long since your last visit?

edited April 2017 in General Charlton
Interested in seeing how many people are coming tonight due to the special circumstances, and how long since their last game.

I'll start it off, last game was Rotherham at home 12/09/2015.

Comments

• Options
    Bradford, because I'm a real fan. Just kidding! Uncle! UNCLE
  • Options
    Early 2016 was my last game. Did not renew my S/T last summer in protest at regime. Back tonight to pay respects to PC Palmer not for the football.
  • Options
    Not coming tonight..Millwall was my last home game..no season ticket this year and i won't be buying one next season either.
  • Options
    Tonight is my first game at home this season, only here to pay respects to PC Palmer.
  • Options
    I wouldn't have bothered tonight, like most of the games this season for me but tonight is an opportunity to put our differences aside.
    I can't remember the last game I was at but I know it wasn't memorable.
  • Options
    First since Millwall. Sixth this season. Fourth I have paid for.

This season the club has got 81 quid from me. Last season they got +1K.
  • Options
    Didn't renew. Been to four (maybe 5?) games. Gave up officially after Oxford. Only going tonight to show respects for PCPalmer
  • Options
    Respect for PC Palmer only.
  • Options
    Not going tonight, it's not due to a lack of respect for PC Palmer.
  • Options
    First & last game of this season. Haven't watched a game with my family at the Valley for too long. Please sell the club so I can bring my son along or I might lose him to the Spuds his Dad's team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    About three weeks since my last home game.
  • Options
    Third home game this season. First since Millwall. Most likely the last this year unless he sells.
  • Options
    Considered going to the game tonight but could not bring myself to give another £10 to Roland. Probably would have travelled up from the Kent coast if all match proceeds had been going to the family of PC Keith Palmer, even though I would have had little interest in watching the game.
  • Options
    Don't come now, haven't been this year. Drifting away.
  • Options

First since Millwall. Sixth this season. Fourth I have paid for.

This season the club has got 81 quid from me. Last season they got +1K.

What a sad and damning statement of affairs, what have they done to this wonderful football club? Shame on you RD & KM you have never realised what an opportunity you had with CAFC.
    I hope and am sure that The Valley will provide an appropriate tribute to a very brave man.
    I wish I could have been there tonight, I love that ground under the lights!
  • Options
    Coventry and the flying pigs.
  • Options
    Millwall first and last for a long time for me, intended to go tonight but got held up at work.
  • Options

I did not renew my Season Ticket last summer. I was offered, and accepted, a freebie ticket to CAFC's first home game this season.

My boycott of Roland Duchatelet's CAFC continues, so I won't be attending at tonight's game.

I shall, of course, be thinking of Keith Palmer.

This, except I did not attend the first game of the season

• Options
    It's gonna be a long long time before my next visit. That's for sure.
  • Options
    Have had a couple of free tickets from work, but last night was the first purchased ticket since lapse of season ticket. Was really hoping increased crowd would make a difference....so disappointed but glad I do not purchase 5 season tickets as in previous campaigns.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this season home games ive done

peterborough
    millwall
    last night

• Options
    Millwall at home this year.

Preston the year before.

Going to chesterfield and probably Swindon for my sins.
  • Options
    First game in over two years, only for the fallen PC, traveled nearly 5000 miles in total (came back early from working in Oman), never going again until this regime has gone,
  • Options
    First game i've seen under Tarbuck.
    Only went to pay my respects.
    I'll be back for the last game of the season.