Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help needed: Fan with learning disabilities living in Lee

Bromley Addicks were contacted about this.

If anyone can help please contact Thomas direct

--------------------------

Hello

My name is Tomas Krizius, I’m writing on behalf of David Peters- one of CADSA ( Charlton Athletic disabled supporters association) member and fan of Charlton FC since 1952
David has purple membership for Charlton FC and looking for someone to accompany him on a home football games.
David lives in LEE, SE12.

David lives in Supported living scheme for people with learning disabilities, care and support is provided by us -Lewisham Nexus service. I have attached David’s one page profile

I believe there might be someone who shares the same passion and interests as David, who lives not far away that would like to accompany David to see home games, this will not cost as David has carer’s annual members card , Also David will be arranging a taxi to and from the games.

I would like to see if we could meet and discuss this matter further. I would appreciate if this information could be shared with Charlton fans and supporters or at least if someone could guide me the right direction to find what David is looking for

Many thanks

Regards

Tomas Krizius
Support Manager
Lewisham Nexus Service
Tel: 020 8613 9965
Fax: 020 8690 0261