Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Express/Match Ticket

I can buy a match ticket on line but not Valley Express. So I have to ring the Club, on a Premium Rate line, to book Valley Express. Once on I ask if I can buy a match ticket too and I can but have to pay a fee. It really is beyond belief. I wouldn't trust them to run a bath properly.

Comments

• Options
    Latest news is that tomorrows game is off due to a flooded pitch.....someone left a bath tap running.
  • Options
    Is Large ending his self imposed exile to attend a game at The Valley ?

Traitor.
  • Options

Is Large ending his self imposed exile to attend a game at The Valley ?

Traitor.

only to pay my respects to PC Keith Palmer.
  • Options
    and then leave as the game starts..........I dare you !
  • Options

Thats something that crossed my mind, but I decided that would detract attention away from why I was there. Tomorrow is not about me or Charlton Athletic, but a tribute to one of our own that died so tragically.
    RIP
    PC Keith Palmer.
  • Options

Nah, goes against why I'm there. Its not about the football or the regime but PC Palmer.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Large, the phone line is standard not premium. Surely buy the match ticket online no charge and book the coach by phone & there should be no charge. Usual operating hours for the Ticket Office and 03330 14 44 44 hotline are:

Ticket office opening hours
    Monday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Tuesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Wednesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Thursday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore) (phonelines 9am-1pm)
    Friday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Saturday (matchday): 10am onwards
    Saturday (non-matchday): 10am-1pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Sunday: Closed

Calls to 03330 14 44 44 are priced at standard rate.There is an administration charge of £2.50 per transaction for purchases made over the phone, but supporters can purchase tickets for all matches on general sale at www.cafctickets.co.uk. Two hours before kick-off, matchday ticket prices will increase by £3 for adults, over 65s and U21s.

PRINT AT HOME |Tickets for home matches which have been bought online can be printed at home at supporters' own convenience. Simply bring the self-printed ticket to the turnstile and scan accordingly. Alternatively, an e-ticket can be used by presenting the bar code on your mobile device at the turnstile. Fans should ensure their device is turned to a landscape orientation when scanning.

Fans should note that tickets being collected on matchdays after 1pm (for 3pm kick-offs) should be collected from the Valley Central drop-in centre in the north-west quadrant (the former Corner Flag suite) adjacent to the ground's main entrance.

A bank-style internal queuing system has been set up with fans able to queue down the ramp and out on to Harvey Gardens if required. Any queries can be taken at the customer service window.Tickets for future matches are sold from the north-stand ticket office.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#9m9yhQISxzLszsCo.99
  • Options
    Covered End, the point is it's their fault I can't book the coach online so if I have to ring up to do that because of their inefficiencies then they should waive the fee.
  • Options

Covered End, the point is it's their fault I can't book the coach online so if I have to ring up to do that because of their inefficiencies then they should waive the fee.

I agree.