Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belgian 20 at it again!

Comments

• Options
    Great work! Well done to all out there, you've done us proud!
  • Options

I wonder who spun him the line about Varney and Ebsfleet?
    And i don't for once think this was anything to do with Meire.

Probably no one has spun it to him. He would be aware that Varney is involved with Ebbsfleet and distorting the truth to defend him self under questioning.

Quite frankly I would take a move to Ebbsfleet just to get him out of our club.
  • Options
    Additionally the same with the Powell put down. RD spouting what we all know to be utter rubbish. A frightened small minded man to use the same pack of lies when confronted.
  • Options
    Surely Daisy is responsible for supporting Murray's sabotage of a deal with Varney. Roland only has Daisy's word for it. He never spoke to Varney's investor as Daisy told him not to sign the NDA.

She's happy to peddle that story as it keeps her lazy arse in the CEO's chair and the £250k a year rolling in to her bank account.
  • Options
    Crazy idiots!!
  • Options
    Well done chaps. Great work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    I can't believe that the old fool is still arguing (and lying) about these incidents from months and months ago. Whereas as said above, it's so irrelevant as we are now in a position where we actually could drop to League Two. It's all deflection. He knew exactly what he was doing when he immediately shook hands. Odious character.

Cheers to the lads who have confronted him and hassled him again. Road signs are fantastic, too.
  • Options
    Excellent work B20's, the look on his face must be worth the effort.

All this shows what a class 1 toss pot this guy really is. Sell up, go away and take your brown nosing CEO with you.

Can't wait until he's gone and Chris Powell comes back to show how big a mistake it was to sack him.
  • Options
    Video is now on twitter
  • Options

This has made my day. After yesterday's result and no further news on the sale I was feeling pissed off. Thank you for continuing to make his life hell. When he goes I'll buy you all a beer (as long as it really is only 20!)

Not forgetting I was out there yesterday.
  • Options

This has made my day. After yesterday's result and no further news on the sale I was feeling pissed off. Thank you for continuing to make his life hell. When he goes I'll buy you all a beer (as long as it really is only 20!)

Not forgetting I was out there yesterday.
    Shameless
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame you didn't get the theft allegation on film.
  • Options
    Yes, I wish it could have been recorded.
  • Options

Last night Duchatelet alleged that Peter Varney had stolen money from the club. He also made some vague allegations against Airman and the circumstances of his departure from the club.

Regarding the allegation against PV, I found it to be so bloody outrageous that I decided not to include it in my previous post, but on reflection I've now decided to put it out.

Make of it what you will.

I've nothing to hide regarding my departure from the club. There is a confidentiality agreement but if Charlton want to discuss it in the public domain it won't embarrass me. As I've said before, the chief executive and the vice-chairman were lined up to give evidence against the club, as was its own personnel officer who oversaw the process. It had nothing to do with the current regime, but the allegations even if fully stood up in front of the judge (which they knew they couldn't do) amount to bugger all.

The suggestion that Varney stole money is much, much more serious and if that is put in the public domain would certainly end up in a slander action. It is total bollocks.

in any event, what has either got to do with the disaffection of thousands of Charlton supporters, except to underline how willing they are to lie.
    No doubt the allegation against PV is total bollocks as well as extremely offensive
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Perhaps PV was funding Terrorism :-) all makes sense now!!

This is obviously a joke and not at all serious in case anyone wets themselves!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    seth plum said:

<

Arsentatters might agree with me, but when on the taxi trip i was struck by how easily and readily Roland acolytes were prepared to tell barefaced lies. Either at Melixis where they denied Rolands connection with the business at their factory gates, or at the ground where they said the half empty hotel was full, or we couldn't park across the road because they owned the independent restaurant land there, or incredibly even stating they owned the bloody pavement and we were not allowed to walk on it. There were more lies, readily told when i spoke to a Roland employee hassling me and arsentatters outside the Lidl attached to the ground.
    I accept that the instinct to tell instant lies is about self protection, but the readiness and relish that seemed to be mixed in with the lying made an impression on me. It seemed almost cultural, not to Belgians in general, but to those close to the Duchatelet empire.

I agree Seth. They were so bloody convincing too- if I hadn't known the truth I'd have believed them. Makes you wonder if it's part of their training.
  • Options
    It's possible Duchatelet got Varney mixed up with someone else but this does not excuse his statement.