Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited April 2017
  • At least he is honest.
  • When will this man walk the walk ?
    Talks utter drivel.
  • At least he is honest.

Is he ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Shitebag
  • 60% of all footballers are spoilt, moody, disloyal, thick, moaning ars***es. A few have something in them that is best to call character. It is good to have at least three or four of these type in the side if you are going to be successful. I'm not sure how a kid in underpants, watching you tube in his bedroom is going to work out who these players are. Of course Curbs and Powell did their homework.

Kinsella, Powell, Robbo those sort of players - you need them. They played for the shirt. .

Very very true! But your making me sad thinking about players like Kinsella, John Robinson and Sir Chris! We need them now! That's the sad bit
  • He's a prick, and not even a very good prick
  • I wish they were
  • Sponsored links:

• He neglected to mention that we became poor after he made his substitutions.
  • You'd think he's always on the posh, amount of shit he chats
  • If only it was Posh after Robinson and we could get rid of this idiot.
  • At least he is honest.

Is he ?

At least he is honest.

That's ok then. I'm glad we didn't hire a manger with superb tactical nous or the ability to sign quality players at bargain prices. As long as he's being honest while he wins 11% of matches, I'm happy.
    Well ok, he has said that he accepts responsibility as well. He is also blaming himself and not just the players.
  • At least he is honest.

Is he ?

At least he is honest.

That's ok then. I'm glad we didn't hire a manger with superb tactical nous or the ability to sign quality players at bargain prices. As long as he's being honest while he wins 11% of matches, I'm happy.
    Well ok, he has said that he accepts responsibility as well. He is also blaming himself and not just the players.
    Smokescreen. Make it look like they are all to blame. RD can't sack them all, so KR gets to keep his job!
  • The main reason fans got angry that Watt was going off, wasn't because they necessarily wanted Watt to stay on. It was because they wanted Novak to go off.
  • Ben18 said:

The main reason fans got angry that Watt was going off, wasn't because they necessarily wanted Watt to stay on. It was because they wanted Novak to go off.

Both were injured.
  • Ben18 said:

The main reason fans got angry that Watt was going off, wasn't because they necessarily wanted Watt to stay on. It was because they wanted Novak to go off.

Both were injured.
    Good job we have lots of back up options then !!
  • Worse than Fraeye