Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A bit of credit for KR...

I genuinely feel we would have struggled to find a manager who could have done a worse job than Karl. Well done Karl for being both useless and irritating.
We have the worst owner, worst CEO and the worst manager - perfect symmetry!

Comments

• Get rid of scouse twat and put Jason Euell in for last few games!
  • I'm amazed he's still here given their sacking history. Especially with someone so qualified just waiting in the wings.
  • ct_addick said:

Get rid of scouse twat and put Jason Euell in for last few games!

It'll be C O'L if they do sack him.
  • I know we've had injuries and suspensions but we seem to play different formations every game. He ain't got a clue as his previous record with MK has shown this season
  • Not having the injuries excuse, Robinson is a fraud, he's not up to it, talks a good game & that's it. Had decent backing at MK Dons & under achieved despite the promotion, we'll go nowhere under his management (other than L2)
  • This regime have previously used results as a reason to sack managers.
    I suppose this is one of those managerial changes that Meire would describe as successful.
    Descriptions of managerial changes is something Meire ought to be well versed in.
  • ct_addick said:

Get rid of scouse twat and put Jason Euell in for last few games!

Yeah right . That would work - not
  • FORD said:

Why would you sack the manager if you were looking to sell the club? It's compensation money the new owners can pay.

True, but this manager seems set on us tumbling into league 2, another might have loftier aspirations
  • Sponsored links:

• Chris Powell
    Jose Riga
    Bob Peeters
    Guy Luzon
    Karel Fraeye
    Jose Riga
    Russel Slade
    Karl Robinson

This is not including caretakers like Kevin Nugent.
    This regime can't even appoint a series of random managers hoping that at least one of them will work.
    WE ought to be grateful however because Sue Parkes and others continually say Roland is putting money in...but into what?
    He isn't funding a football club in the recognised sense any more is he?
    We are headed for division four, very possibly this season, or very likely next.

• FORD said:

Why would you sack the manager if you were looking to sell the club? It's compensation money the new owners can pay.

He better hurry up and sell then, as if we go down, he won't be getting anywhere near what he wants, not that he is anyway.
  • He won't be here next season hopefully neither will most of the others either.
  • There are two things that have always made me dislike KR...

1. He managed MK Dons, which to me shows he has iffy values

2. His eyes are real close together. Always weirded me out.
  • I believe MK were 4 points behind us when they sacked him.
  • How many managers are we still paying off? Peeters? Luzon? Karel? Definitely Slade unless we've already paid him up in full. Let's go for the nap hand and give Gobinson the boot.
  • Wouldn't trust this triumvirate of fools to manage a bucket of shit!

Which unfortunately is what they are fast turning us into.
  • I feel a bit sorry for Karl Robinson. He obviously has no idea how bad a manager he is. Someone ought to tell him.
  • I hate change, but taxi for Gobbo.
  • Sponsored links:

• So.
    Congo Chris to 'mastermind' the last half dozen matches then?
  • I can't stand Robbo, but still would've picked him over Slade at the start of the season. The fact is he was never going to succeed with the current regime, even if he was the best manager on the planet. No manager could.