Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough United v Charlton Athletic, Saturday 1st April 2017, MATCH THREAD

Afternoon all.
New feature today, if your PC supports the software, just press alt+F7 and you will get a direct video link to the update team, which ought to appear as a little screen in the top left of your desktop.
I don't know where JiMMy85 is at the moment. If he shows, I suspect JiMMy will update from our home commentary, whilst I update from the Peterborough one. If not, then it will be me from the Charlton coverage. It will be easier to type 'posh' or 'them' for Peterborough United, rather than typing Peterborough United Football Club every time they have the ball.
On a similar mote Charlton Athletic Football Club may well appear as 'we' or 'us' on this thread.
Apologies in advance for any lagging, and typos, and any slowness. I hope that JiMMY gets here soon from his 12 mile Saturday morning run bed, so that we can co-ordinate.
Please pitch in, especially Callum with the video feed, and any team news and pictures and what not.
I have especially combed my hair for the video link, I hope that at least JiMMy has got dressed.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!