Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Well that got me!
    What a card!
  • My heart missed a beat! Grrrr
  • Way overvalued
  • 10/10. You bastard.
  • Yep
    Had me for a second
  • Did you set your alarm to get in there for the first April Fools?

Was cleared with Admin as official CL AF joke.

Didn't you get the memo?
  • Did you set your alarm to get in there for the first April Fools?

Didn't you get the memo?
    I get the impression Bobbles is flavour of the month now - looks like Big Rob is getting eased out.
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

Did you set your alarm to get in there for the first April Fools?

Didn't you get the memo?
    I get the impression Bobbles is flavour of the month now - looks like Big Rob is getting eased out.
    Seems so.

Most likely because he doesn't have a sense of humour
  • Plus interest rate on loan??
  • Aside from the AF aspect (well done Henry), it is an interesting hypothetical situation. What would be the fans’ response if we were to be offered such an opportunity? Or would it be more of a threat?!
    It is one thing to raise £50k+ as a protest fighting fund, but quite another to turn ourselves into a fan-owned, fan-run club. Would we aim for something like the German model, seeking business partners but with no majority shareholder? What would be our ideal scenario?
  • N01R4M said:

Aside from the AF aspect (well done Henry), it is an interesting hypothetical situation. What would be the fans’ response if we were to be offered such an opportunity? Or would it be more of a threat?!
    It is one thing to raise £50k+ as a protest fighting fund, but quite another to turn ourselves into a fan-owned, fan-run club. Would we aim for something like the German model, seeking business partners but with no majority shareholder? What would be our ideal scenario?

I'd chip in towards the £1
  • Rolp LaFoi strikes again