Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CASTrust survey: season ticket intentions & opinions on owner

Comments

• Options
    All done. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done. With all questions answered. What will the response be?
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Likewise.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks, everyone. Please keep spreading the word - the more responses, the better. On the way to 700 already.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Completed.
  • Options

Done - but couldn't agree to the pledge - let's see who takes us over first

I agreed to the pledge. As I've been stupid enough to give ST money to RD for three years, I know I'll give to someone else for at least one.
  • Options
    Done. The picture at the beginning is heartbreaking. Just look at what we had and has been destroyed by this shower of shit, tragic :-(
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Survey completed but not sure what we are trying to prove here. I would think the results will come as no surprise to any of us . . . but just what reaction do we think we'll get from the regime? What effect will it have on them? Do we really think that because 'x' number of fans give them a minus-ten on the way the club is run they will change their methods? Realistically the only things that will force Roland to sell will be if the 'cloob' continue to lose money hand over fist or some ludicrously rich buyer pays him what he wants to piss off. Unless of course some 'in the know' Lifer knows differently?
  • Options
    Conducting the survey isn't an attempt to prove something. It's purely an effort to ensure that we keep aware of the opinions of our members and non-members and that we can contrast that with previous years.
    For example, it will be interesting to see whether the appointment of Karl Robinson has had any effect on people's optimism about the future.

Please keep responses coming. We are nearly at 900 but we recorded 1700 responses last year and we'd like to match that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks, I enjoyed the free therapy session.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Important also to continue to disprove the apologists assertions that disaffected fans are a minority.

Amen to that, @Davo55
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Thanks all, please complete if you have not yet done so and grateful for any social media shares.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Just 20 more responses needed for 1000.

Trust members are outnumbered 40:60 so far by non Trust members. That means over 700 Trust members haven't completed it yet.

It only takes a couple of minutes
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, and thanks for setting up the survey.