Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upbeats Day - Saturday 8th April 2017

Comments

• Options
    Up, regretting lst nights wine! Hopefully see you all later.
  • Options
    Oh what a beautiful morning....

I'll try and provide some updates on the way round, but I say that every year and then get chatting...

We are just £221 short of the £7k milestone on our fundraising, Would be a great boost this morning if we could top that, see any assistance big or small would be appreciated

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Charlton-Life1
  • Options
    In Uber now :smiley:
  • Options
    Can't wait and looking forward to this on a fine morning.
  • Options
    Have a great day everyone - every step is for a wonderful cause.
  • Options
    T.C.E just been told that he can't come in with Valli????????

Misunderstanding I hope?
  • Options
    DA9 said:

T.C.E just been told that he can't come in with Valli????????

Misunderstanding I hope?

Someone appears to be sorting it
  • Options
    Where are you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shooters hill at the mo. Coming up to lido
  • Options
    Just left Fox Under the Hill
  • Options
    Yeah, we saw you all. Great turn out.
  • Options
    Have a great day. Lovely weather for it. Hopefully see you at the valley later on.
  • Options
    Just coming up to Greenwich Park
  • Options

Oh what a beautiful morning....

I'll try and provide some updates on the way round, but I say that every year and then get chatting...

We are just £221 short of the £7k milestone on our fundraising, Would be a great boost this morning if we could top that, see any assistance big or small would be appreciated

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Charlton-Life1

Just in case you didn't realise you have gone over the £7k now. I am sure there will still be a bit more to come. Well done to all.
  • Options
    Now hydrating with beer!! Great walk... killer is wearing his top st the back!
  • Options
    Well done y'all.
  • Options
    Are those club-bought beers or did you smuggle your own cans in?

#justsaying
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Are those club-bought beers or did you smuggle your own cans in?

#justsaying

My understanding is that they were given a complimentary beer if they did the walk
  • Options
    Brilliant pictures, I can't believe the one that even has a fellow that looks like Derek Hales in it.
  • Options
    Well done to all.. great cause, pretty much the only thing related to Charlton that makes me smile these days
  • Options
    Did it and one dog lasted the whole course. Bit disappointed at the end that in effect there was no end. I just got to back of North Stand then had to wander off. Thought there might have been some sort of reception committee or finish line etc. Anyway good cause, good day, off home for a long soak in the hot tub.
  • Options
    Superb morning!! Thank me at the bar for supplying the Aussie weather for today's walk, and no, I do not drink fosters! It was Lovely to meet a few lifers today.
  • Options
    Good to meet you finally @ozaddick

We are in the Oak now. Well done Upbeats on their victory
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Here it is. Our team.

Forgotten already ;)
    Arrived home safely
    Lovely to catch up with you all again, beautiful day, wonderful to see the Upbeats again. Total misunderstanding at the gate, Valli was allowed in it was me the steward objected too.
    Just having a coffee before I take JJ for a walk. :)
  • Options
    First time entrant this year and really enjoyed it, the weather was perfect too, will definitely be doing this again next year, really enjoyed the route especially through Greenwich.

If i'm being picky which I shouldn't be really it would have been good if the groups could have been split into fast, normal and slow walkers as my group kind of finished split like that anyway. But still a great day with a great Charlton feeling topped off with a win :smile: