Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Susanna Reid

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Curb_It said:

Some grim comments on here. At the risk of sounding like an old maid do some of you have to be so base in your descriptions?

Most of us are un-reconstructed caveman types on here Curbs!

Outside of this place, I like to think of myself as rather urbane with a jaunty laissez-faire outlook on life. A bit of a David Niven to be honest with you. In fact IF I were ever lucky enough to meet Ms. Reid or Minchin in person, I would probably sweep them off of their feet with witty repartee and into my bachelor apartment/duplex for a night of healthy sex AND informed discussion on all subjects, from early 20th century poetry to Medieval Art.

On here of course that equates to, "one up the bum, no harm done" and giving them the wrong address/phone number, to throw them off my scent for a quick getaway!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Thread started nicely.

Gone from that to her now being a bitch to her staff with an annoying voice and hairy rotting twat.

There is undoubtedly an annoying voiced bitch and hairy rotting twat on GMB very often - they're all Piers effing Morgan. GMB is flimsy drivel at best whoever presents, but PM makes it wholly unwatchable.

SR certainly has appeal but she is some way from the hottest milf on ITV in the morning. She can't hold a candle to Lorraine.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Thread started nicely.

Gone from that to her now being a bitch to her staff with an annoying voice and hairy rotting twat.

There is undoubtedly an annoying voiced bitch and hairy rotting twat on GMB very often - they're all Piers effing Morgan. GMB is flimsy drivel at best whoever presents, but PM makes it wholly unwatchable.

SR certainly has appeal but she is some way from the hottest milf on ITV in the morning. She can't hold a candle to Lorraine.
    Did you just say lorriane Kelly is more of a milf then Susanna Reid.

• Options
    If you said Amanda Holdon, I'd reluctantly agree
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Dave2l said:

If you said Amanda Holdon, I'd reluctantly agree

Now you're talking Dave!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

IdleHans said:

I think Louise Minchin is far better. Less obviously sexy, but far, far more attractive.

Leave off, she's Tim Minchin's mum....
    Met Tim minchin a couple of times, guys a prick.
  • Options

Greenie said:

IdleHans said:

I think Louise Minchin is far better. Less obviously sexy, but far, far more attractive.

Cool, I bet he's worried!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

IdleHans said:

Cool, I bet he's worried!
    Nah - he'll just run to his mum (Louise).
  • Options
    Salma Hayek and Susan Ann Sulley
  • Options
    Lorraine Kelly better than Susanna Reid??

Hahaha behave yourself!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we please keep thi thread on track.
    I have lost count the amount of times I return to the site to see x unread posts and get all worked up that someone has posted some previously unseen pics of her, only to find people garbling nothingness.
  • Options

Lorraine Kelly better than Susanna Reid??

Hahaha behave yourself!

That's what I thought, she has the genes of jimmy krankee
  • Options
    Sally Nugent on BBC breakfast. A close second to Susanna.
  • Options

Can we please keep thi thread on track.
    I have lost count the amount of times I return to the site to see x unread posts and get all worked up that someone has posted some previously unseen pics of her, only to find people garbling nothingness.

You're in luck. Prior to going into make up

• Options

Yes.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Yes.
    Do leave off. She looks like an insect!