Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Weird that the players numbers go 1 to 11.

Bet that's never ever happened since football started in 1992.
  • Very attacking line up. Should be a few goals.

Not sure what Stones has done this season to warrant a place. Smalling is the better centre half in my opinion.
  • Hey Beds, never seen that station before.

Not sure what Stones has done this season to warrant a place. Smalling is the better centre half in my opinion.

Isn't Smalling injured?
  • Smalling injured, Ben Gibson called up to replace him.
  • That's some kind of formation straight from the Karel Fraeye book of coaching...
  • Can't see the point of Defoe tbh.i know he's in good form and he might score a couple of goals, but I would rathertry a younger player to give him some experience.
    I doubt Defoe will be appearing at the next world cup so why pick him
  • edited March 2017
    So what's the formation?

4-4-2? 4-2-3-1?

Think it must be

-------------Hart

Walker - Stones - Keane - Bertrand

---------Dier - Oxlade-C

-----Sterling - Alli - Lallana

------------Defoe
  • Sponsored links:

• 4-2-3-1 ???
  • Hey Beds, never seen that station before.

If you increase the font size and add a hashtag, that should really do it.
  • Hummell kit looks nice
  • England look pretty clueless. Just over 12m, less threat on goal than Charlton.

Against Lithuania having a center half who is good in possession will be important, as England will have, er, all of the football.

Agree with Blackpool re: Defoe. If there was a tournament this summer I'd get it, but we're 15 months away from one. I've never been a huge fan of Defoe's but to his immense credit he's kept himself very fit and he has improved his all around game as he's gotten older. But surely giving Rashford a start, or playing Sterling as a false 9 from the start, would be better.
  • 1-0 Defoe
  • Hummell kit looks nice

Next season?
  • Yeah, 1 0. Where was I? Having a piss.
  • Hummell kit looks nice

Next season?
    Ours will be bespoke and away kit different colour
  • Sponsored links:

• I know i shouldn't be surprised but this game is bloody awful.

Did both teams agree beforehand that this would be a game of walking football?
  • Lithuania are here to keep the score down, and hope they can steal a goal from somewhere, which is making it a bit of a non event
  • This is shit
  • Which they very nearly did.

Dull but that's down to Lithuania more than England.
  • I thought that Ireland Wales game was guff the other night but this is even worse.
  • 2-0 Vardy
  • 2-0 Vardy