Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday Scores Pub Chat - 25th March

2»

Comments

• Options
    13 goals in 10 League 1 games today. That's sure to get the crowds flocking back.
  • Options
    15 MK Dons 39 -1 48
    16 Charlton 39 3 47
    17 Bury 40 -7 46
    18 Oldham 40 -12 45
    19 Gillingham 40 -17 45
    20 Shrewsbury 39 -14 43
    21 Port Vale 38 -17 42
    22 Swindon 40 -18 39
    23 Chesterfield 40 -28 33
    24 Coventry 40 -27 32
  • Options
    Exeter losing 3-0 after 88 mins get a draw.
  • Options
    CHG said:

Exeter losing 3-0 after 88 mins get a draw.

That's a real Charlton result. I mean blowing a lead of course!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Glad no one below us seems to be kicking on, except Coventry winning two in a row. I hope the Gills stay up as it is nice to have an away game just down the road (assuming we don't head southwards ourselves (league wise, not geographically)) and their ground has got to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing in the country.
  • Options

Glad no one below us seems to be kicking on, except Coventry winning two in a row. I hope the Gills stay up as it is nice to have an away game just down the road (assuming we don't head southwards ourselves (league wise, not geographically)) and their ground has got to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing in the country.

what ? you like to sit out in the open when its freezing cold & p***sing down with rain. Lovely.
  • Options

what ? you like to sit out in the open when its freezing cold & p***sing down with rain. Lovely.
    But the scaffolding is so pretty