Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP PC KEITH PALMER

Comments

• Options
    Rest in Peace Keith
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I think an applause on the 48th minute would be good as a mark of respect.
  • Options
    RIP

So sad
  • Options
    RIP.

A close-to-home reminder of what it can cost these guys to protect us.
  • Options
    Rest in peace PC Palmer.
  • Options
    Not that it matters who he supported but this news makes it a little more sad than it already was. RIP Keith Palmer.
  • Options
    RIP fellow Addick.

Condolences to everyone who knew you.

We owe people like you so much. Words can never properly express it. Just be assured you will never be forgotten.
  • Options
    Rest in peace PC Palmer
  • Options
    Absolutely horrible, the whole thing. Why anyone is driven to this level of hate is beyond me.

RIP fellow Addick and East Stand man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My thoughts are with Keith, his family and friends at this very sad time. RIP
  • Options
    RIP. brave fella.
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:

I don't know if this breaks forum rules etc ... but our federation has set up a just giving page for our fallen colleague, PC Palmer.

No officer deserves to go to work , put our uniform on and not come home to our families.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Keith-palmer

Worth getting this on every page, hopefully that target gets seen off pretty quick and rises far in advance.
  • Options
    RIP to an Addick and a hero. I hope the club hold a fitting tribute at the next home game.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options

Not that it matters who he supported but this news makes it a little more sad than it already was. RIP Keith Palmer.

I agree, it makes it more personal, and really brings home the waste of human life
  • Options
    RIP PC Palmer.

Thoughts are with family, friends, colleagues and everyone else lucky enough to know him. A true hero who will be remembered by all.
  • Options
    Sleep tight, Keith.

You will be remembered.
  • Options
    God bless you Keith. RIP
  • Options
    RIP

You did your city and country proud. Sincere condolences to your friends and family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ultimatum said:

I don't know if this breaks forum rules etc ... but our federation has set up a just giving page for our fallen colleague, PC Palmer.

No officer deserves to go to work , put our uniform on and not come home to our families.

I see that £75,000 has already been donated
    RIP Keith
  • Options
    Rest In Peace Keith
  • Options
    I've suggested to the club that they re-name the East Stand in his honour.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

I've suggested to the club that they re-name the East Stand in his honour.

a good idea, a fitting lasting tribute
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

Ultimatum said:

I see that £75,000 has already been donated
    RIP Keith
    Over £77,000 now.
  • Options
    No one deserves this.

Thoughts with his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Keith Palmer.

A true Hero who served his country all his working Life.

A fellow Charlton fan who was one of our own.

• Options
    Rest in peace Keith, from until this season a fellow East Stand Season ticket holder. Thoughts go out to his family and friends and hope they are somehow comforted by all the messages from here and elsewhere.
  • Options
    Awful news.

RIP Keith
  • Options
    Could anyone who knew Ian personally drop me a message on here, I believe various news agencies are looking so speak to anyone who knew him from a Charlton perspective.

Thanks