Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP PC KEITH PALMER

Comments

• RIP Keith.
    Watching over us from the Valley in the clouds.
  • This has made me extremely emotional too. Even more so that he was one of ours. Not back in London til next week but happened in between my London office (I know of a couple of other officers are on here as well) and my new temporary home. Still waiting to hear if all friends and colleagues are safe and well.
  • God bless PC Palmer and his family.
  • RIP Keith
    You served us all in your time in the forces and as a police officer and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Take care fellow Addick
  • Same age as me, same job for a few years and, it transpires, loved the same football club.

His job is an extraordinary job and PC Palmer was an extraordinarily brave man.

My thoughts are with his nearest and dearest.

Rest In Peace.
  • edited March 2017
    RIP, didn't know the man personally but one of our own - always make things like this a little harder.

edit; hope the club if wished by the family do the right thing at the next home game.
  • Terrible news... RIP Keith. Thoughts with your family, friends and your colleagues who work to keep us all safe.
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP.Keith, rest assured we will never give in to these murderers.
  • RIP Keith. So sad.
  • RIP Keith. Hero
  • RIP, so sad
  • Rest in peace officer Palmer

Very brave man
  • edited March 2017
    he was 'guarding' the entrance to parliament, surely the number one vulnerable target for any mad intruder to try for .. he was unarmed, we don't know if he was specially trained for this role, we don't know if he even wore a stab vest or if he was chosen because he was a nice polite man with a good PR manner who was good with children and foreign visitors..

Scotland Yard has a lot of questions to answer about the role Mr Palmer was asked to perform. The area was awash with special security and anti terror squads just after the event, BUT far too late for Mr Palmer .. his death is also a reminder of the dangers inherent in a modern policeman's role in society, a society in which knife crime and the use of vehicles to injure main and kill are becoming almost de rigueur

R I P Mr Palmer
  • RIP Keith Palmer. Condolences to his family at this terrible time.
  • RIP Keith.
  • RIP, needless loss of life
  • RIP Keith.
    A very brave man, just doing his job.
    My thoughts are with his family.
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP Mr Palmer. Condolences to his family.
  • God bless Keith. RIP
  • RIP Keith
  • R.I.P . Keith Palmer. Really awful news .
  • Don't usually get involved with the RIP Threads, but this one warrants it without doubt. Rest in Peace Officer Keith, I sincerely hope the club honours you in the appropriate way.