Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**** Booking Information for Lifers Trip to Ypres & Battlefields ****

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bournesnr said:

Large I have tried to contact you but I'm new to this, my wife and I are interested in joining your trip if there are still spaces available.

have just sent you a reply to your message
  • Options
    *** Just ONE place left on the trip ***

message me if you want booking details
  • Options
    Gutted to be missing this, looking forward to the next trip already
  • Options
    I'd really fancy this, is there anyone below 40 going? I understand I sound like an arse right now.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    PopIcon said:

I'd really fancy this, is there anyone below 40 going? I understand I sound like an arse right now.

Personally I would have thought you would be better off with older people on this trip to grasp a better understanding of things. I appreciate you are probably thinking about a bit of banter on the coach and a few drinks in the evening but putting that aside go with experience.

I am a WW2 buff so keeping my eyes open for any trips that comes along for this era.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

sorry, the coach is now full. I think most are over 40, if not a lot older, although there is a 13 year old on board.
  • Options
    I can understand Poplcon.

Who really wants to sit in a coach full of whistling hearing aids, creaking joints, dicky bladders and snoring.

That's just me.
  • Options

Who really wants to sit in a coach full of whistling hearing aids, creaking joints, dicky bladders and snoring.

That's just me.

If you are not in that "grouping" yet @ShootersHillGuru, you should get there one day. Please show a bit more respect for the older generation :-)
  • Options
    Is there not going to be a fun zone on the coach then?
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

That's just me.

If you are not in that "grouping" yet @ShootersHillGuru, you should get there one day. Please show a bit more respect for the older generation :-)
    I qualify on each category and a couple of others I won't mention. :0)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

PeterGage said:

That's just me.

If you are going on this trip, as I am, we can verbally "exchange" conditional details of have a race over 10 yards !! :-)
  • Options
    I know where you are coming from, Popcorn, but remember there are people in their 30s who are old fogies, & those in their 60s who are still teenagers at heart!
    I wondered initially if I might be the only woman on the trip, but it didn't stop me going ahead.
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

PeterGage said:

That's just me.

If you are going on this trip, as I am, we can verbally "exchange" conditional details of have a race over 10 yards !! :-)
    Never do long distance stuff these days.