Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

City Addick's reforming?

Comments

• Bump..still need about the same amount of interest again to get this off the ground - please like and share the Facebook page folks
  • razil said:

Bump..still need about the same amount of interest again to get this off the ground - please like and share the Facebook page folks

Done, but I was a bit concerned that a certain Jonathan Acworth has posted on the page!!!
  • He usually pops up at all Addick's events initially but rarely persists
  • Count me in
  • I'm in.
  • I played two games for the supporters team, so happy to offer a Q and A session to supporters eager to hear about them.
  • is this going to be one of those situations like take that or the spice girls where one of them doesn't want to do it or are in it purely for the wonga!
  • Count me in. London based, no longer Bristol... happy to help with the organising @razil.
  • Just to clarify, I was merely suggesting the group not be totally dependant on player nights is all, perhaps we can link up with CL and do a Christmas social, something like that, but of course player/club official nights would be on the agenda
  • I'd be in!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in
  • Brunello said:

I'm in

I'll go if you go
  • Curb_It said:

With the City Addicks that I previously organised I'm trying to think who was my favourite guest. We had some bloody great nights up there. We had a few serious ones with Varney etc. Always good but the ex player ones were the best.

Garry Nelson did two. He really was very very good.

Sasa Ilic was fascinating. Especially his chat about how he got a start. Brownie again really good talker. Morts... again along with Youds.

These came about because the late lovely Bernard Wickham organised the guests as he ran the ex players' organisation. I requested a player and Bernard called them. Such a lovely man. Once Bernard passed I didn't have the contacts.

I also agree with others. It's a q and a with ex players. Not to go and stand in a pub chatting.

and not forgetting Nicky Johns
  • I'm not on F/B. Add my name to the list.
  • Do you actually remember that story Mehmet?
  • Curb_It said:

Do you actually remember that story Mehmet?

If it's the one where Ian called you on the train pretending to be him, yes.
  • Yes. Memory like an elephant you!
  • Curb_It said:

Yes. Memory like an elephant you!

I can't remember things from half an hour ago though.
  • 32 now!
  • Sponsored links:

• not quite at the magic 50 chaps...
  • I'm up for it. Let me know where & when.
  • Add me and 2 other reluctant posters.......
  • Yep and probably one more.
  • count me in
  • Work in Bishopsgate so sounds like fun. I'm in!
  • Count me in
  • I'm not on FB, so add one to the tally. Thanks.
  • Sounds like fun
  • I'm in Canary Wharf at the mo but count me in.