Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Utd tickets not arrived

I ordered these online on Monday morning and paid the postage. Still not arrived and I'm going up there tomorrow morning.

Cheers for that ticket office!

Anyone know what the process is?

Comments

• robroy said:

I ordered these online on Monday morning and paid the postage. Still not arrived and I'm going up there tomorrow morning.

Is there not an away game where this issue does not come up for someone. System does not appear to work well.
  • edited March 2017
    @robroy Contact the ticket office, when you get the various answerphone options, go for the 'connect to an operator'. Explain your situation and they should arrange for you collect replacements at Sheffield Utd. I've had this issue before and Paige has always sorted the problem, ask for her.

Good luck

PS have your membership number and booking reference to hand
  • bbob said:

robroy said:

Its either -
    Post a random message on a non official forum
    Or
    Contact the ticket office

In fairness the club have made it clear they don't want people contacting the ticket office, so robroy may as well ask on here first.
  • Highly inconvenient having to pick up on the day and eat into my beer time!

Only time I have done it online to avoid the call centre cost's, won't be doing again.
  • Macronate said:

Have you tried contacting the secure data room?

Is the North Korean call centre open this time of day?
  • edited March 2017
    robroy said:

Highly inconvenient having to pick up on the day and eat into my beer time!

Only time I have done it online to avoid the call centre cost's, won't be doing again.

If my advice has helped you get sorted, your beer time will be eaten into even more looking for me to buy me a pint :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Have you tried contacting the secure data room?

Given the way the club is run, I have visions of it being a portacabin in the car park with the door open all day.
  • Paying on the day avoids these problems.

Is the price the same?
  • So what happened did Chris sort a ticket or you have to pay up again courtesy of Sue

Elfs, don't know if your ticket agency does train tickets as well as match tickets but I've got some going free. I'm driving up now.

• Sponsored links:

I'll kind of feel sorry for her (not yet like) when this is all over, she has been played as a useful idiot by Meire.
  • I had a similar situation with Bolton. I called up to ask why they hadn't arrived and the operator said. "Sorry we didn't know which address to send them to." Despite the fact that my address is on the system and it hasn't changed in years. I guess them calling me to verify my address was too difficult. Sitting back and doing absolutely nothing until I contacted them was much easier.
  • I had to pay twice, although in fairness the club refunded it. Still doesn't stop it being ridiculous from her though.

when this mob sell up she should be exiled from the club

• PopIcon said:

Paying on the day avoids these problems.

Is the price the same?
    1/2 the clubs put a surcharge.

Elfs, don't know if your ticket agency does train tickets as well as match tickets but I've got some going free. I'm driving up now.

I'd take you up amigo but I'm at Gatwick going to Prague on a groundhop and beer tasting weekend.
  • se9addick said:

Paying on the day avoids these problems.

But then you won't have that match on your purchase history which might put you at a disadvantage when it comes to getting playoff semi-final tickets.
    A consideration I suppose.
  • Mine haven't arrived either .... then then I haven't ordered any

I'd take you up amigo but I'm at Gatwick going to Prague on a groundhop and beer tasting weekend.
    Do you use the word amigo in real life or just on the internet?

• edited March 2017

Is that true?! Did she really say that! Her pettiness is matched only by that of mare...