Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PLAYER OF THE YEAR DINNER - CANCELLED

Comments

• Maybe for an alternate player of the year award, Ade could be tempted down to receive the trophy.
  • Well done Fanny and all for standing together and not taking the clubs shite! Sell the club RD and KM you twats your both a disgrace!
  • edited March 2017

I have read with interest the comments following my original post yesterday evening. I am very appreciative of the support from just about everyone but would like to correct a couple of points as I am anxious that this sorry incident be correctly reported and do not want to be unfair to anyone.

On 7th February Fanny was angry about the fact that the club had blocked our original plans for the POTY and fired off an email intended for me but mistakenly sent it to a member of the club staff. As a result of this email, I was first told that we could go ahead with the Dinner but that she could not be involved in the organisation. This was later amended whereby she could now be involved, but must not communicate directly with any of the club staff as she had been so
    disrespectful to them. It was this decision and nothing else which forced us to cancel the whole event.

Some people are implying that the fact that neither Fanny nor Marilyn are now members of the Fans Forum had a bearing on this matter. It did not come up at any stage and as I represent Bromley Addicks on the Fans Forum, it was always intended that I would front it up and the other two would have been co-opted to work with me.

You are probably wondering why Fanny has been quiet this last 24 hours. I have just heard from her and she confirmed that she is safe and well and has not been kidnapped by the club. She has agreed for the world to now know what appeared in the offensive email, so I am happy to repost below the relevant section. All children and people of a nervous disposition should look away at this point.

The first part of the email was perfectly harmless. I reproduce below the full and uncensored final paragraph, exactly as it was written.

'I'd like to know your thoughts before you attend tomorrow's OTHER meeting.......Why haven't THAT lot got their house in order at this late stage? Because they could not organise a p*ss up in a brewery is the right answer, and as far as I'd be concerned, I wouldn't have anything to do with the Anniv event. Too little too late. but I respect your views on this, of course.'

Pretty racy stuff, you are thinking. Is it sufficient to bring about the cancellation of the POTY though ? I wonder.

Got a screen shot of that Ian? I understand some elsewhere are claiming you've edited the abuse out.

EDIT: Actually don't bother, anyone who knows either of you know that's the story right there. Who cares what stuff others want to say.
  • THAT is the offending bit of email? Really?

Cancellation is absolutely right.
    Letting the POTY know they have won, and getting a response will be the most clandestine procedure since Frank Bruno admitted to resigngate.
  • "prevaricating" is word of the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• This all goes to show that it is impossible to work, in any way, with these people.

They don't like the fans to have any form of control and feel the need to meddle with everything.

Spiteful, vindictive and looking for any excuse to play the victim............and that's just Meire!
  • edited March 2017

rikofold said:

I have read with interest the comments following my original post yesterday evening. I am very appreciative of the support from just about everyone but would like to correct a couple of points as I am anxious that this sorry incident be correctly reported and do not want to be unfair to anyone.

On 7th February Fanny was angry about the fact that the club had blocked our original plans for the POTY and fired off an email intended for me but mistakenly sent it to a member of the club staff. As a result of this email, I was first told that we could go ahead with the Dinner but that she could not be involved in the organisation. This was later amended whereby she could now be involved, but must not communicate directly with any of the club staff as she had been so
    disrespectful to them. It was this decision and nothing else which forced us to cancel the whole event.

Some people are implying that the fact that neither Fanny nor Marilyn are now members of the Fans Forum had a bearing on this matter. It did not come up at any stage and as I represent Bromley Addicks on the Fans Forum, it was always intended that I would front it up and the other two would have been co-opted to work with me.

You are probably wondering why Fanny has been quiet this last 24 hours. I have just heard from her and she confirmed that she is safe and well and has not been kidnapped by the club. She has agreed for the world to now know what appeared in the offensive email, so I am happy to repost below the relevant section. All children and people of a nervous disposition should look away at this point.

The first part of the email was perfectly harmless. I reproduce below the full and uncensored final paragraph, exactly as it was written.

'I'd like to know your thoughts before you attend tomorrow's OTHER meeting.......Why haven't THAT lot got their house in order at this late stage? Because they could not organise a p*ss up in a brewery is the right answer, and as far as I'd be concerned, I wouldn't have anything to do with the Anniv event. Too little too late. but I respect your views on this, of course.'

Pretty racy stuff, you are thinking. Is it sufficient to bring about the cancellation of the POTY though ? I wonder.

Got a screen shot of that Ian? I understand some elsewhere are claiming you've edited the abuse out.

EDIT: Actually don't bother, anyone who knows either of you know that's the story right there. Who cares what stuff others want to say.
    I'm totally happy to reproduce the email in its entirety as I have it in my "POTY folder" if you wish. No problem at all.

But I'm guessing the " person" who stated that I had sent a nasty letter to KM is now looking for another reason to make me the aggressor here...TBH, I wouldn't waste my time.
    Apparently the '100% truthful' and 'unedited version' of email was printed on the other forum some days ago (according to the site owner), though nobody seems to know exactly where...

Welcome back by the way :smile:
  • rikofold said:

I'm totally happy to reproduce the email in its entirety as I have it in my "POTY folder" if you wish. No problem at all.

But I'm guessing the " person" who stated that I had sent a nasty letter to KM is now looking for another reason to make me the aggressor here...TBH, I wouldn't waste my time.
    Apparently the '100% truthful' and 'unedited version' of email was printed on the other forum some days ago (according to the site owner), though nobody seems to know exactly where...

Welcome back by the way :smile:
    If my good name is in question, I'd be very interested to see a screen shot of that.
  • Vindictive,manipulative fookin useless waste of space with no morals or care & an absolute cretin of the highest...along with her sugar daddy Ductwat...

Fanny & Co upmost respect to you for 1st your principles & then the way you have acted in this disgraceful attempt to further derail what is left of CAFC, with the same professionalism & pride that you have served on our great club...hopefully soon it will be back firmly in ours & more so your hands...!!!

110% back your decision
  • edited March 2017
    Obviously, @FannyFanackapan, you know that @Bangkokaddick would be in London on the 23rd April in deciding upon this date for the POTY dinner. I am therefore doubly disappointed about the cancellation, but it's absolutely the right decision and really shows the petty-minded vindictiveness of KM and her cronies.

Let's hope that the rumours have some legs and that normal service will be resumed for the 2017/2018 season in more ways than one.
  • But but but the emails..........
  • What page is the email? Can't find it
  • Er... the phrase 'vinegar pissers'? A bit disrespectfull no? Or is it okay to say that to your customers after destroying their club. Double standards - r - us. Anyway, another own goal by the SMT. I bet Mel Baroni really regrets not staying on at the Valley. There's gonna be a big party when Roland and his ceo finally crawl out of the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2017
    The club have only proven what Fanny put in that e-mail was right.
  • edited March 2017
    @Fanny Fanackapan An extract of your explanation regarding e-mailgate has troubled me a little.

You said "Ian was made aware of my mis-sent email which had seriously upset Jack by comments & my reference to my decision to join the 4th March protest to Belgium."

Now, while the actual law is (as always) a bit open to question, any disclosure of information in the e-mail and indeed even that it exists must surely be inadvisable? (Data Protection, right to privacy and all that?)

By way of a reminder to the hierarchy at the club, perhaps we should all bombard them with "mis-sent" emails that say nothing but:

Email Confidentiality Notice

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this email in error, please remove it from your system and inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying of the contents is not permitted.

BTW has anybody got an email received from the club? Do they have something like this as a footer:

Green Organisation is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
    Registered number: 5464771.
    Registered office: Green House, 21 Bloom Street, London, WC1 1AA.

If, not, by virtue of The Company, Limited Liability Partnership and Business
    (Names and Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2015 (S24 and 25),
    that's a hefty fine right there.

Anyway, chin up!
  • April 23rd? Clearly as a wannabe member of the English FA board, Daisy will be out celebrating "her" saints day that night in her bulldog costume. Honestly Ian and Jean, you are so inconsiderate...
  • #cantersaddick you need to share Jean's post on that facebook site.
  • #cantersaddick you need to share Jean's post on that facebook site.

Will do in a bit! :)
  • fanny you have our support , this is a supporters and family , they are just trying to grind us down , THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN
  • opps supporters and family club