Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLAYER OF THE YEAR DINNER - CANCELLED

Comments

• Options
    More shit heaped on the fans and the players by that awful woman. How I detest her.
  • Options
    Blimey, talk about hyper-sensitive !

In any event, how can it be disrespectful when it's true (although I appreciate that the truth can sometimes hurt).
  • Options
    wow, just wow
  • Options
    Oh so petty and unnecessary.

The squirrel needs to grow up.
  • Options
    Charlton live discussing this now...
  • Options
    Blimey. Nothing worth a reaction in that email. Someone's too sensitive for their job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for giving us an insight killer. I've read many of Fanny's CL posts and never remember her using either explict words, so not surprised by the contents. Left baffled and disgusted by the actions of the club.
    We should make a protest against this before the season ends. I'm sure one of our great supporters can come with something humorous to get media interest.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I think if Fanny had used the phrase 'leaving do in a hotel' it wouldn't have made the slightest difference to Nightmeire's vindictive and spiteful reaction.

Correct decesion to cancel IMO and to the three organisers, don't let the baskets get you down.

We were here before the regime started to dismantle the fabric of the club and will be long after they've gone.
  • Options
    It would be good if a POTY do could be arranged by the regular organisers somewhere else. I know the club would not let the players attend, and seeing how this season has progressed and how some of the players have let us down, perhaps not a bad thing. The fans could still have a good night and still elect their POTY and Young POTY, if the players would like to accept the awards some other arrangements could be made to present them surely, or would the idiots at the club stop that as well?
  • Options
    Disgusting abuse and vile insults that fully justify the club's actions.

No, I cant see it either
  • Options
    ross1 said:

It would be good if a POTY do could be arranged by the regular organisers somewhere else. I know the club would not let the players attend, and seeing how this season has progressed and how some of the players have let us down, perhaps not a bad thing. The fans could still have a good night and still elect their POTY and Young POTY, if the players would like to accept the awards some other arrangements could be made to present them surely, or would the idiots at the club stop that as well?

Cant stop them from going out for a "team dinner" though can they?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they are that sensitive, they are in the wrong job. Actually, they are in the wrong job - period. I've never met Fanny, but always enjoy reading her posts and, more often than not, find myself agreeing with her. Fanny, you are so right, they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery, and they certainly can't run our football club. Run it down - yes. Run it - no way Pedro, as Del-Boy would say.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

sammy391 said:

Has the event as a whole been cancelled or has "an event organised by yourself and the organising team" been cancelled?

Wouldn't be surprised if a POTY does go ahead being club run and obviously with their adaptations!

Sorry to hear about this

To be fair does it make a difference? If it's going ahead who is attending now, Bexley Dan, Seriously Red, Sue Parkes and Karl Robinson who've have voted Johnnie Jackson as POTY?
    oi - not sure who u r se9 but dont smear bexley dan with that - never supported the belgiums or been to a poty do
  • Options

Surprised no one has picked up on the irony of the situation... Fanny sent ONE email to the wrong person, instantly sacked in what was a pathetic reaction from KM

On the other hand KM has come out countless rubbish and lies in THREE years yet has remained in her position the whole time!!

Yes but the PR team have managed to stop her from insulting communicating with the customers recently.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

se9addick said:

sammy391 said:

Has the event as a whole been cancelled or has "an event organised by yourself and the organising team" been cancelled?

Wouldn't be surprised if a POTY does go ahead being club run and obviously with their adaptations!

Sorry to hear about this

To be fair does it make a difference? If it's going ahead who is attending now, Bexley Dan, Seriously Red, Sue Parkes and Karl Robinson who've have voted Johnnie Jackson as POTY?
    oi - not sure who u r se9 but dont smear bexley dan with that - never supported the belgiums or been to a poty do
    I think it was meant to read BexleyBoy.
  • Options

Surprised no one has picked up on the irony of the situation...Fanny sent ONE email to the wrong person, instantly sacked in what was a pathetic reaction from KM

On the other hand KM has come out countless rubbish and lies in THREE years yet has remained in her position the whole time!!

I thought you were going to remind everyone about the many breaches of the Data Protection Act that have happened on Daisy's watch...
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

se9addick said:

sammy391 said:

Sorry to hear about this

DOUCHER said:

se9addick said:

sammy391 said:

Sorry to hear about this

I think it was meant to read BexleyBoy.
    Sorry, yes, apologies for the confusion !
  • Options
    In view of recent winners ie Poyet and Cousins any chance of amending out-dated voting procedure so we're more likely to get a deserved recipient for the accolade. Morrison and Gudmunsson far superior by-passed as we lemming like invariably vote 'for one our own'.