Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First Branded Pair Of Trainers You Owned

1235»

Comments

• Options
    yeah balenciaga prove that bastard shoes with a label can sell, they look like scuba diving shoes. 
  • Options
    I had a few nice pairs of Hush Puppies
    With a nice pair of Farrahs 
  • Options

These were the fruits of yesterday's labours.

Virgin trains selling trainers now mate, what line was this on?
  • Options
    I’ve seen London Underground ones. Think they’re Adidas Classic , white with colours of the different lines (Bakerloo, Jubilee etc)
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    I’ve seen London Underground ones. Think they’re Adidas Classic , white with colours of the different lines (Bakerloo, Jubilee etc)
    They are continental 80s. TFL collection. Each pair has two underground lines. Got a couple of pairs.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I watched The Virtues the other day and I’m sure Stephen Graham was wearing Crooked Tongues adidas Londons. I had a pair. Red on black rather than the normal black on red.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    I watched The Virtues the other day and I’m sure Stephen Graham was wearing Crooked Tongues adidas Londons. I had a pair. Red on black rather than the normal black on red.
    Yeah he was. I’ve got a pair. Black waxed with red stripes. You got a pint glass with each pair. 
  • Options
    Woolworths black plimsols
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    Yeah he was. I’ve got a pair. Black waxed with red stripes. You got a pint glass with each pair. 
    I didn’t like the way they creased up on the toe so I sold mine. I did keep the Solebox Berlins from that City series.
  • Options
    Just entered the @hanon raffle for a pair of the new Adidas London which release on Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve got some Hanon Indoor Supers.
  • Options
    Need a nice white pair. 

Any recommendations?  
  • Options
    First bought out of my own money Adidas Gazelles
  • Options
    Mum used to buy mine until about 12, so up to then was Gola or summit shit. I remember in about 84-85 buying my first pair of Nike Air Max with the bubble in sole. They were about £70 in town but a small sports shop in Hillsborough were knocking them out for about £45 so me and some mates all went there. They were too big as didn't have my size but didn't care as I wore them to school and had some cred. Especially when wearing with my tartan patterned blue jeans with elasticated bottoms (bit like combat pants) were in fashion mid 80's for a summer, lol. Oh and a pink Pringle sweater. I thought I was the mustard. Never had a school uniform from start to finish. It was Sheffield's liberal lefty council and all the schools were comps so no uniforms until about the 90's