Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

London Marathon for The British Heart Foundation

Hello fellow Addicts. My middle son Danny (ex Charlton ST holder, and will be again when the Douch leaves) is running in this years London Marathon on behalf of The British Heart Foundation.
The reason he chose the The British Heart Foundation is because his Grandfather (my dad) died this time last year from chronic heart disease. Dad was an Addick all his life, and he was even at the infamous Johnny Summers 7-6 game v Udders. So Dan will be running for The British Heart Foundation and in memory of his Grandad.
Danny is not on CL, so here is a link to his just giving page, if you can spare a few coppers then please donate, and your good wishes will help carry him the 26 miles and 385 yards.

Thanks for reading.

Greenie

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/DannyGreen96

Comments

• Options
    Great cause mate that is close to me also. Just stuck a tenner on there.
  • Options

Great cause mate that is close to me also. Just stuck a tenner on there.

Many thanks bazjonster, much appreciated!
  • Options
    Dan went round in 4 hours 11 mins in his first marathon
    We are so proud of him, thanks so much to those who sponsored him, cheers !
  • Options
    Donated this morning, well done Dan!!
  • Options

Thanks Red, much appreciated. Cheers
  • Options
    Greenie said:

As you may know @Greenie this is a charity I support for reasons close to my 'heart' sorry for the pun!!

I just wished I'd seen this thread before today, but better late than never.
  • Options

Greenie said:

As you may know @Greenie this is a charity I support for reasons close to my 'heart' sorry for the pun!!

I just wished I'd seen this thread before today, but better late than never.
    Hey Red, Yes I do know its close to you. Danny asked me to thank you for the donation, so many thanks. ATB.