Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shaun Newton wanted by police

1235»

Comments

• What a pathetic man. I used to "love" Newts as well.
  • In my experience, it is always a good idea to break up heavy sessions with a couple of hours sleep otherwise the mind starts playing tricks. Not sure that it always leads to breaking into houses though but there you go.

Sounds like it might be time to give up the bugle Sean.
  • Community service for burglary and skipping bail is piss weak sentencing and the judge should be ashamed. Newt's story is risible and smacks of disrespecting the process. The jury certainly weren't swayed. The judges bleeding heart "...concerned for your mental health..." is making excuses for felony. Drunk, stoned, whatever, we are unequivocally responsible for our actions and should be punished when we are convicted of transgressions. Scumbag behaviour is scumbag behaviour and must be dealt with accordingly. Pissed or stoned is just another bad choice you've made not a justification for appeasement.
  • "£1000 rent from TWO properties in Bow" ?

I'd love to know what place in Bow rents for £500 these days.
  • Community service for burglary and skipping bail is piss weak sentencing and the judge should be ashamed. Newt's story is risible and smacks of disrespecting the process. The jury certainly weren't swayed. The judges bleeding heart "...concerned for your mental health..." is making excuses for felony. Drunk, stoned, whatever, we are unequivocally responsible for our actions and should be punished when we are convicted of transgressions. Scumbag behaviour is scumbag behaviour and must be dealt with accordingly. Pissed or stoned is just another bad choice you've made not a justification for appeasement.

I hope you never have mental health problems.
  • Sounds like he has major problems. If it's an isolated incident I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt of a man in complete breakdown.
  • Sounds like he has major problems. If it's an isolated incident I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt of a man in complete breakdown.

I bet you would not say that if your property was turned over.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017

Sounds like he has major problems. If it's an isolated incident I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt of a man in complete breakdown.

If it's a mentally ill man of previous good character I would have a lot lighter look on it compared to a scum bug 23 year old who hasn't worked a day in his life.

But from this position of internet poster of which my comment was angled from I am not completely sure of the circumstances around the offence or where Shaun has been mentally or if he was always scum bag that played football.

I am fully aware of the damage burgalers do to families across the country every year. As the advert says it's often what they leave behind which is the main problem.

If it's a mentally ill man of previous good character I would have a lot lighter look on it compared to a scum bug 23 year old who hasn't worked a day in his life.

But from this position of internet poster of which my comment was angled from I am not completely sure of the circumstances around the offence or where Shaun has been mentally or if he was always scum bag that played football.

I am fully aware of the damage burgalers do to families across the country every year. As the advert says it's often what they leave behind which is the main problem.
    I liked Newton when he was at Charlton.

What has become of him now is very sad, but f*** him when he is interfering with other peoples lives.
  • Very sad, him and Robinson are probably my favourite wingers of the last 35 years.
  • Porsches have got good windscreens.
  • edited July 2017

Sounds like he has major problems. If it's an isolated incident I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt of a man in complete breakdown.

What has become of him now is very sad, but f*** him when he is interfering with other peoples lives.
    Burglary, it goes without saying, is awful. But it doesn't sound as though he took anything. Going on the accounts of what happened, he does not sound like a man who was in control of his mental faculties. I hope he gets help. Drink and drugs are often a form of self medicating to help cope with underlying problems.
  • SDAddick said:

Burglary, it goes without saying, is awful. But it doesn't sound as though he took anything. Going on the accounts of what happened, he does not sound like a man who was in control of his mental faculties. I hope he gets help. Drink and drugs are often a form of self medicating to help cope with underlying problems.
    He possibly needs help for telling porkies, also might need to find a new set of friends.
  • If you do a treasure hunt with your kids the trick is to sort the clues in reverse steps from the prize.
    Quicker and easier.