Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amateurism, incompetence, spite... what next?

I've been reading about the situation with regards to organising the POTY event and the fact that Supporter of the Year @Fanny Fanackapan has been told she is persona non grata. This is the latest decision by our hapless, incompetent and blundering CEO. It got me thinking that Meire has moved to the next level in terms of the way in which she is destroying the fabric of the club.

When she was first parachuted in, it was clear she was inexperienced and amatuerish. That was forgiveable: she hadn't done anything anywhere near as important as running a cherished football.

But she quickly moved from amateurishness to incompetence. The sofa. The "customers". The undersoil heating. The beating-up-a-fan-because-he-had-a-flag. The recruitment policy. The lies. The many, many lies. And it has gone on, and on, and on...

But now she's moved to spite. (And it can't be described as anything else).

So: amateurism, incompetence, spite. What next?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Hiring squads of thugs to spray piss in supporters (customers) faces.
  • Options
    She snatches the mic pitch side and screams 'I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL'
  • Options
    Closing down the north and east stands for development.
  • Options
    pilchard said:

Hiring squads of thugs to spray piss in supporters (customers) faces.

Vinegar surely.
  • Options
    I cant imagine a more depressing event to attend than the player of the year event for this season. In will be like the Remainer's celebration ball!
  • Options
    KM will presumably end up heading the FA.
  • Options

KM will presumably end up heading the FA.

She's been doing fa for the last 3 years.
  • Options
    Player of the year.

Now a non event, regardless.

Last seasons POTY do was considered pointless and depressing.

Will be like that every season from here onwards, till they leave.

Which, out of spite, probably won't be anytime soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come and join those of us who are boycotting, those running the club do not deserve another pound spent in the Valley