Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIPoo

Is it April Fools Day? I saw this advert on ITV last night for V I Poo which is a pre-poo toilet spray. This has to be one of the oddest adverts I have ever seen. Hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37-3v7DyYs

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I got a similar rival brand as a gag gift from the Mrs at Christmas. Not sure what's more depressing - the fact that it works or that she needs it more than I do.
  • Options
    My 8 year old wanted a bottle and is very impressed with how effective it is!
  • Options
    saw it on the telly the other day and thought it was a joke.
  • Options
    its actually a really good product but i dont know how anyone would go and buy it.
  • Options
    It'll add to the drama though. Grab a can and a newspapers then, to the Mrs, invoke captain Oates with a stoic "I'll be gone some time" and march upstairs, noisily opening the bog window.

"Chuck us another can love. I had four eggs and a banana this week. This one has brought friends"
  • Options
    Beardface said:

I got a similar rival brand as a gag gift from the Mrs at Christmas. Not sure what's more depressing - the fact that it works or that she needs it more than I do.

Poo-Pouri?

I got some too......works though.
  • Options
    Disgusting.
    As she walks out of the bog, you can still hear the toilet flushing. So she didn't wash her hands after having a dump?
    Anyone who has used what Americans laughably call toilet paper, which is not fit for purpose, will know that hand washing is absolutely crucial.
    Totally revolting.