Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Regime by the numbers

So I finally had a few free hours at work this lunchtime to pull together some data on the performance of the different managers since RD took over. I've started to collate them into various graphs and tables and will aim to update the blog from time to time:

Regime by the numbers

Shout at me if you spot any mistakes; or, if there is anything specific that you would like looked at then let me know and I will see what I can do.

Comments

• This is sensational work. Great stuff bud.

BRING BACK LUZON.
  • Wow, if you'd have done my geography A-level coursework for me back in the day then who know's where I'd have been now......
  • Superb work. Proves how we improve with every manager.
  • Fantastic work - thank you !
  • The graphs do not load for me. Shame.
  • When I saw "post-Duchatelet" I got my hopes up. Sadly he's still here :(
  • A few spare hours ? I would have needed a few spare decades.
    Excellent and interesting work !
  • It would be good to have both of Riga's tenures on their own, and then together as you have done already.
  • Ross said:

It would be good to have both of Riga's tenures on their own, and then together as you have done already.

I'll try and get it done on the train home ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• The other thing that jumps out is lack of goals. Only Luzon has anything other than pathetic. Putting him to one side we average exactly 1 goal per game. Such entertainment!
  • Thanks Doc; admire your dedication. These stats tell their own tragic story and highlight the complete and utter failure of everything RD and KM have touched.
  • Great work DrStrange
  • You should send that to Messr. Duchatelet
  • Appreciate the hard work that you have put into this but without comparing the strength of the opposition and the players available/fully fit etc at the time, it is almost meaningless, particularly with the small number of games that some of the managers/head coaches had.
  • N01R4M said:

The graphs do not load for me. Shame.

One didn't for me either. (Google Chrome) But did a "page reload" and it came up straight away.
  • Appreciate the hard work that you have put into this but without comparing the strength of the opposition and the players available/fully fit etc at the time, it is almost meaningless, particularly with the small number of games that some of the managers/head coaches had.

Didn't stop Duchatalet using the same range of data, even though he got it wrong, to compare Powell and Riga.

We are not looking for meanings, reasons or excuses, and none are attempted, we are looking at stark facts that don't lie.

I wonder who you possibly could be talking about

This made me chuckle......
  • great work Dr Strange
  • Sponsored links:

As if any of our managers/head coaches/owner's poodle have been long-term ...