Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wenger Out protest on Tuesday..

Comments

• Options
    He's gotta go now, surely
  • Options
    Looking forward to Arsenal TV tonight
  • Options
    Arsenal will scrape fourth and Wenger will stay. We'll be having this conversation about him again next year.
  • Options
    He should step down at the end of the season really. No top club should be losing 10-2 on aggregate and expect the manager to keep the job for next season.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Think someone is pretty confident he'll get a move in the summer!
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Lamentable attempt to hide his laughter. Massive dilemma for the thousands with Sanchez on the back of their shirts.
  • Options
    Soooo....was there a protest ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    absolutely shocking. I know we all love our clubs & think that other supporters dont realise our pain, but come on - protesting that a top 4 finish & champions league football every season is not good enough is just laughable
  • Options

absolutely shocking. I know we all love our clubs & think that other supporters dont realise our pain, but come on - protesting that a top 4 finish & champions league football every season is not good enough is just laughable

It's all relative. It really isn't rocket science. They're Arsenal, we're Charlton!!
    PS: If Arsenal hadn't have moved in 1913 we'd all be gooners and Charlton probably wouldn't exist. Don't forget that.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    was listening to talk sport, apparently hes got a 2 year deal on the table worth 8 mill a year, they were suggesting that he goes upstairs or behind the scenes director of football type of role, hes 67 so should enjoy his life, he should go at end of season and let arsenal get on with it.

i just hope the fans put the silly banners away its extremely disrespectful to a guy that has done reasonably well there, theyve had there say not let them get on with, although wouldnt mind seeing lincoln do a number on them.
  • Options
    I hope Wenger stays on - its worth it just to see the Arsenal fans getting wound up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has mentioned us plenty of times in the past.
  • Options
    They should be careful what they wish for....
  • Options
    Hope they sack him, get pardew and get relegated.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

bobmunro said:

was listening to talk sport, apparently hes got a 2 year deal on the table worth 8 mill a year, they were suggesting that he goes upstairs or behind the scenes director of football type of role, hes 67 so should enjoy his life, he should go at end of season and let arsenal get on with it.

i just hope the fans put the silly banners away its extremely disrespectful to a guy that has done reasonably well there, theyve had there say not let them get on with, although wouldnt mind seeing lincoln do a number on them.

I would say he has done a bit better than reasonably well.

One of only three clubs to play in every Champions League (with Bayer and Real Madrid), 3 Premier Leagues including a double double, 6 FA Cups, helped build and pay for the best club stadium in the country, the Invincibles.

Before him George Graham won two titles, Bertie Mee one, Herbert Chapman in the 30's two.

Wenger is the most successful manager in Arsenal's history and by a huge margin. He may be going over the top now but he doesn't deserve the vitriol he's getting from deluded twats of Arsenal fans.

I hope he goes at the end of the season and he can do that with his head held high.

I also hope Arsenal then go back to being the bit part, every now and then top team they've always been.
    Indeed. When these "fans" are on TV or Twitter moaning about Wenger it's clear that they've only been fans after their Emirates move. Bunch of entitled glory-hunters. Once Wenger goes and Arsenal finish 8th, they'll all be at Stamford Bridge the season after.

Really that clear is it? Is that all of them, tens of thousands, just a few thousand, a couple of hundred or is it just the ones that get on to twitter. I know a few Arsenal fans and they're pretty much evenly divided over Wenger, but I'm fairly sure none of them will be off to Stamford Bridge or anywhere else whether he stays or goes.
    Still; if you know....

• Options
    When Oliver Kay backs up your viewpoint you can be sure it's probably bollocks.

As someone once said, just because someone has it worse doesn't mean you don't have it bad.
  • Options
    SID said:

Fiiish said:

bobmunro said:

I would say he has done a bit better than reasonably well.

One of only three clubs to play in every Champions League (with Bayer and Real Madrid), 3 Premier Leagues including a double double, 6 FA Cups, helped build and pay for the best club stadium in the country, the Invincibles.

Before him George Graham won two titles, Bertie Mee one, Herbert Chapman in the 30's two.

Wenger is the most successful manager in Arsenal's history and by a huge margin. He may be going over the top now but he doesn't deserve the vitriol he's getting from deluded twats of Arsenal fans.

I hope he goes at the end of the season and he can do that with his head held high.

I also hope Arsenal then go back to being the bit part, every now and then top team they've always been.
    Indeed. When these "fans" are on TV or Twitter moaning about Wenger it's clear that they've only been fans after their Emirates move. Bunch of entitled glory-hunters. Once Wenger goes and Arsenal finish 8th, they'll all be at Stamford Bridge the season after.

Really that clear is it? Is that all of them, tens of thousands, just a few thousand, a couple of hundred or is it just the ones that get on to twitter. I know a few Arsenal fans and they're pretty much evenly divided over Wenger, but I'm fairly sure none of them will be off to Stamford Bridge or anywhere else whether he stays or goes.
    Still; if you know....

I'm referring to the ones who think Wenger is killing their club and direct unnecessary language in his direction. Reminds me of all the people who booed Curbs then when we dropped into the Championship, took their money elsewhere and stopped coming to the games. Arsenal, by virtue of being a big successful London club, will attract glory hunters, and if Arsenal Fan TV is anything to go by, there are plenty of people who go to the Emirates not to watch their team play but to get drunk and then look like a pillock on social media.
  • Options
    So pretty much like a selection of fans at any other club then.