Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#Unity Protest 4th March - Accounts from those there

Comments

• Options
    CoyoteJohn, you were pointed out to me , but seemed to be running away from me - (i have this effect on people) - i was the one with the Grim Reaper outfit on.

btw, did anyone get to the brewery after?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morboe said:

Not sure if it has already been mentioned..but how nice was the rendition of the red red robin at the start of the march?

Goosebumps moment...
  • Options

It's amazing, given the evidence from Sint-Truiden and actual outcomes in SE7, that some people are still willing to believe winning football matches was ever Duchatelet's priority at Charlton.

This, he does not give a shit about results.
  • Options
    I was at the Brewery with @addickted and friends for a couple of drinks.
  • Options
    Been sharing experiences with people on FB (no not the Charlton one....) and several folks asked about the North Korea flags. Interesting what people pick up on and the openings there are to explain what's going on
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

I though Red Red Robin was superb, just superb and of all the songs the one that got me the most, it will also be sung long after they have gone, I just wish we would sing it more often

Especially nice that we did the whole thing and didn't stop after the chorus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SoundAsa£ I think I was sat behind you in the stadium. Watching the game was such a forgettable experience we all left at half time , if this is the future it is truly a nightmeire
  • Options

SoundAsa£ I think I was sat behind you in the stadium. Watching the game was such a forgettable experience we all left at half time , if this is the future it is truly a nightmeire

Yes Nick.....It was truly awful in every way possible......sorry Sint Truiden fans and residents, I don't wish to be impolite, but if that's acceptable to you I'm amazed!
  • Options

Is the Valley much better anymore?
  • Options
    Well being a boycotter I can only imagine what it is like at The Valley , the passion is being sucked out the place
  • Options
    As a non attender please forgive my intrusion. It is obvious that you all displayed a brilliant picture of our Club and its supporters. Well done to all involved. Having said that I am left imagining Roland sitting with his friends saying " thanks for the compliments, under my guidance most Charlton supporters are very pleased with what I am doing, and behave very well. "
    In other words I am questioning whether you have done anything to worry him, or move him to change his ways. You might have seen from me a demand for action which will hurt him such as a total boycott. He obviously lives for money so you must hit him financially. We have a massive problem with this ignorant individual, if you are not prepared to play legally but unpleasantly to an extreme you might as well give up. Think about how wonderful it would be if we can oust him and his puppet, and then get very very angry !