Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would you do if you were trapped in a lift with RD and KM

Best answer wins my memories of Port Vale away October 1990

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Prey it didn't break down.
  • Options
    I would not get in a lift with those two, because their lift would only go one way DOWN.
  • Options
    Have a dance with a smile on my face
  • Options

Fart vociferously!

You beat me to it, damn!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Put my phone on loud speaker and player my favourite audio book. "Karl Robinson - I did it my way"
  • Options

Fart vociferously!

That is a level of debate they might be able to empathise with
  • Options
    Is there CCTV in there?
  • Options
    Piss vinegar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would do a puppet show with them both
  • Options
    Take a big shit
  • Options
    no one has thought to press the alarm button yet? you're going to be stuck in there with those 2 a lot longer if you don't start with the basics
  • Options
    I'd phone a mate and get him to go round and bum their dogs
  • Options
    Stop the lift, force them to listen to 'Easy Street' on repeat and force them to eat dog food sandwiches. Finally introduce then to Lucille...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I had got in on the top floor with them, I would have said "I assume you want to keep going down".
  • Options
    I think I would superglue their faces to one another, dress them up as Russian Cossacks and insist they both learn the names off by heart of the 1947 FA Cup Final winning team. Then I might kill them.
  • Options
    About 25 years !
  • Options
    If you're trapped in a lift how long is it acceptable to wait before resorting to cannabalism?
  • Options
  • Options
    Missed It said:

If you're trapped in a lift how long is it acceptable to wait before resorting to cannabalism?

Depends how many floors you're going. If it's a short trip, better get on with it.
  • Options
    Smile when the lift breaks down and say don't worry I don't do failure
  • Options
    Take one for the team all day long. Beat the pair of them into submission/a coma whichever comes first. They have fucked us as a club I'm not sure I could control myself