Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES - BRING BACK CURBS

No brainer for me. Absolutely a no brainer.

Comments

• Not for him.
  • Said he would listen, IF the club made contact...
  • Do you think that Curbs would be mad enough to work for this lot? Utter madness.
  • I seriously wouldn't want Curbishley working under these w@nkers. The only manger we will ever attract is a shit one.
  • He intimated as such on TV. So yes it could be his legacy to turn the club around and enhance his already great track record.
  • No genuinely credible manager will work for these helmets
  • We could have the best owners in the League and I still don't think Curbs would want to bother with the third tier.
  • They should drag Nugent back from Barnet and pair him up with Jackson.
  • They should drag Nugent back from Barnet and pair him up with Jackson.

(As managers as opposed to central defence).
  • Sponsored links:

• Bring back Cannon and Ball
  • He's been out of management for 76 years . Behave
  • edited March 2017
    If curbs came back he would probably last as long as Mel Baroni! { }
  • I can't wait for Congo Chris. He'll be our Alex Ferguson
  • Bring back Riga
  • Christ really!! This again? Why the fuck would he come near us now!
  • edited March 2017
    Really...!!!,do you honestly think under these ignoramus's in charge we or rather Curbs could do any better in these circumstances...agree we really have scrapped the barrel with the totally inept turnover of managers/head coach's (if that's what we were believed they were in the 1st instance)...the only way out of this forever spiralling downfall...is GET RID of the FAILURE that is our OWNER & his more than useless lackey's...
  • I don't want anyone the majority of fans respect working under these tossers. Curbs, Powell, Jacko etc are worth too much.
  • Looks perfectly happy as a pundit on Bein sports with Keys and Gray for Liverpool v Arsenal tonight
  • No manager with any pride or dignity would want to come to Charlton, Karl's realising this now too
  • Sponsored links:

• I would love it, but he simply wouldn't have the control he deserves.
  • Definitely all the managers fault.
  • Would hate to see charlton fans getting on his back, and giving him grief, after all he'd previously done for us, I'm sure he's got enough sense to not come any where near this circus and have his reputation tarnished.
  • Get rid of the clowns and then bring Powell and Curbs in for our rise up the leagues! :+1:
  • Would absolutely hate Curbs to sully his reputation by jumping into bed with the scum who are wrecking our club.
  • FORD said:

Get rid of the clowns and then bring Powell and Curbs in for our rise up the leagues! :+1:

If only.
  • I think the chance to get Curbs back was after Peeters. It would have been a masterstroke from Roland - but the thick coward is incapable of master strokes. Now the solution has to lie with JJ and Euell and lots of praying!
  • I think the chance to get Curbs back was after Peeters. It would have been a masterstroke from Roland - but the thick coward is incapable of master strokes. Now the solution has to lie with JJ and Euell and lots of praying!
  • edited March 2017
    I think the chance to get Curbs back was after Peeters. It would have been a masterstroke from Roland - but the thick coward is incapable of master strokes. Now the solution has to lie with JJ and Euell and lots of praying!